SASS Wire Forum

Rules are rules.

Several attempts were made to resuscitate at least one of the dismembered bodies, with no avail.

Kentucky law requires that an attempt be made to resuscitate if possible, said Joseph Goldsmith, a member of the search and rescue team. I know it seemed to be a long-shot, given the body was in several different pieces, but they require us to make an attempt.

We can find a body that's been dead for weeks but we still have to call for Aid to respond and

officially say they are dead

I forgot to post the link, bu this is from one of those parody news sites. I was going to wait for someone to point that out and then say "yeah, but isn't that just the kind of thing the government would do?"

I guess the joke is on me.

I'm not particularly squeamish about guts and stuff, but there comes a point at which all the protective gear in the world is not going to get me to do CPR.

rules are rules you say? hmmmm...government in DC didn't get gotten the memo. Funny how protocol can work for the ridiculous, but not common sense.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I forgot to post the link, bu this is from one of those parody news sites. I was going to wait for someone to point that out and then say "yeah, but isn't that just the kind of thing the government would do?"

I guess the joke is on me.

I'm not particularly squeamish about guts and stuff, but there comes a point at which all the protective gear in the world is not going to get me to do CPR.

Was it this: http://empirenews.net/at-least-17-bodies-found-in-ohio-river-near-henderson-kentucky/

Heck, there's some intact, breathing folks that I would not give the Breath of Life....

LL

I think the proper expression is "I wouldn't... uhmmm... spit... on them if they were on fire."

Or as my brother once said about a particularly loathsome character, "If he were bleeding on my porch, I would be angry that I had a mess to clean up because of him."

They're not dead until after they vote.

During cross-examination of a coroner at a murder trial, the defense lawyer asked 'did you take the victim's pulse before you pronounced him dead'

'No.'

'Did you check his breathing?'

'No.'

'So you didn't make any of the usual tests to make sure the man was dead? How do you know he was dead'

'l examined his brain which was in a jar, but for all know, he may still be out there somewhere practicing law.'"

We can find a body that's been dead for weeks but we still have to call for Aid to respond and

officially say they are dead

How about if you just extend your hands out in front of you with the palms facing toward the sky and then say the word, "RISE" while elevating your hands upwards. Would that count as an attempt to resuscitate?

Heck, there's some intact, breathing folks that I would not give the Breath of Life....

LL

Given what I have seen in the news lately, I would have to agree with you 100%.

How about if you just extend your hands out in front of you with the palms facing toward the sky and then say the word, "RISE" while elevating your hands upwards. Would that count as an attempt to resuscitate?

Only if you have the proper training and certification. Practicing omnipotence without a license can get you in serious trouble.

Archived