SASS Wire Forum

Korrupt Karl grace period is over

Now that we know that he isn't going to keel over dead tomorrow there are a few things that need to be said.

Karl apparently had slurred speech, some cognitive problems and trouble seeing. Am I the only one who wondered how anyone took that to mean he was ill? And now he has all these excuses when I beat on him like a red-headed stepchild. What BS, his shooting couldn't possibly get any worse and I know he was sweating my move to senior gunfighter. I guess it's too much to hope for that these recent events will improve his singing and dancing. :lol:

Now that we know that he isn't going to keel over dead tomorrow there are a few things that need to be said.

Karl apparently had slurred speech, some cognitive problems and trouble seeing. Am I the only one who wondered how anyone took that to mean he was ill? And now he has all these excuses when I beat on him like a red-headed stepchild. What BS, his shooting couldn't possibly get any worse and I know he was sweating my move to senior gunfighter. I guess it's too much to hope for that these recent events will improve his singing and dancing. :lol:

I thought the same thing but feared I'd be outcast if I expressed the thought. The last time I saw Karl was at the OH state awards where I bum rushed him and gave him a big ol' hug. I worried that I loosened up whatever kind of sludge was blocking his arteries.

All I can say, and I have said it to Karl himself, is that the blockage and the subsequent lack of Oxygen flow to the brain, just might explain a lot about why Karl has been the way he has been. I am wondering if the new improved blood flow might clear his mind and we start to see a coherent, cognitive, clear headed, clean minded and intelligent Korupt Karl start to emerge! Why the twins will not know him!

All I can say, and I have said it to Karl himself, is that the blockage and the subsequent lack of Oxygen flow to the brain, just might explain a lot about why Karl has been the way he has been. I am wondering if the new improved blood flow might clear his mind and we start to see a coherent, cognitive, clear headed, clean minded and intelligent Korupt Karl start to emerge! Why the twins will not know him!

Oh my gosh, let's hope not!!!

Buffy; I appreciate you taking time from defending perverts to point out your fear that I will be shooting future matches without a hangover (for the first time in 8 years). Getting oxygen to the brain is probably a good thing. I just had a dream last night that I was throwing a party and you were upset that we didn't have any bud lite.

After all Buffy the Doc Molar pool incident.......it was your idea and we couldn't stop you, but I had such a bad reputation that no one believed me.

I look forward to seeing you soon pard. Got the news today that I can shoot again in a few weeks....you probably don't need to practice to beat me in the future, but you will really be embarrassed if I beat you. You should be ashamed....in the past taking advantage of a poor "alcoholic" old man...just think two more years and I'll be an elder statesman and will have ten years of peace.....lol.

boy, it's getting pretty bad when you gotta pick on some poor sop like KK :o:o:P:P

for some reason they always have a bud lite for me,,,,, :huh::huh:;):D

I dunt care whut all yer friends say.....I still like ya Karl!!!! ;):D:wub::wub:

but yur standerds are pretty low, after all you luv me!!! :P:P :P :D:D

Naw, that pretty much seals the deal!! :huh::huh::o:o:P:P:D:D

Hey DOC,

The TWINS tell me they would know 'CAWL' anywhere, even in the dark.

They got a nickname for him......something like "Twi Pod". I think they are trying to pronounce 'Tri-Pod'..... :o

Go figure! :ph34r:

..........Widder

Karl apparently had slurred speech, some cognitive problems and trouble seeing. Am I the only one who wondered how anyone took that to mean he was ill?

Slurred speech, cognitive problems, trouble seeing and in the Hospital. I just thought he was visiting Miss Kay! :)

"Twi Pod".

..........Widder

I am guessing that is what they want for their cameras as the slightest motion, the slightest blur, and you would not be able to tell.....Hey, I am just gonna keep this SHORT.

ps: The miniature black bag that Spud carries around would have room for rent!

Hey DOC,

The TWINS tell me they would know 'CAWL' anywhere, even in the dark.

They got a nickname for him......something like "Twi Pod". I think they are trying to pronounce 'Tri-Pod'..... :o

Go figure! :ph34r:

..........Widder

Widder! Has ol' Cawl been leanin' on a broomstick again?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Archived