SASS Wire Forum

Happy New Year, Colorado stoners

Utah Bob #35998

Lol...UB...no one has ever gotten physically addicted to pot. Further no one has ever died from it....ever. They can't even connect it to lung/ respiratory cancer and infact, it has been instrumental in the natural cure of it.

But, you go on believing that incarcerating, prohibiting etc does anything or anyone any good. We'll have to agree to disagree mightily! On this one....

LOL? Really. Do some research on physical and psychological addiction. Talk to some physicians and researchers. I have. The brain is a funny thing.

It cures cancer? That gets a LOL from me.

And I didn't say incarceration for pot was the answer. Decriminalizing has been around for a long time.That's not legalization.

Yuo're right we're going to disagree on this one until someone can prove my stance wrong to my satisfaction. I've been called old fashioned and ultra conservative,and a stick in the mud because I don't believe legalization is the answer. I'm actually none of those. But I've been to enough seminars, training, seen enough cases, looked at enough research, talked to enough people in the past 30 years to have a pretty strong opinion. That's just the view from my patrol car. Everyone elses views are their own.

10-7

I've been celebrating and planning for weeks. I'm going to be coming to major shoots in WA and CO and loading my BP rounds with weed as the filler. ;-)

That way, the whole posse can chill out and relax - it makes for faster times, but you really don't care, and the heathen smokeless shooter counters will quit complainin' abouit the smoke! Who the heck are they to care about second hand weed, anyway? ;-)

Heck, if you shoot enuf, you may not care much about a lot of distractions. But relax, you will have an active chemical in your body (THC at easily measured levels) for WEEKS. ;-0

BTW, if you are in any job that requires drug testing, stand by - that aint' been repealed. :-(

Harvey

Who as a member/leader/commander of troops from the 60s to the 90s saw the damage of pot, and how much it cleaned up and improved our armed forces when we began drug testing for MJ (and others) in the late '70s.

UB has it right, and that is my opinion based an a LOT of experience.

Well, like the wise man once said, "we all get our own opinion, but not our own facts". The facts are finally coming out about what a travesty the whole prohibition of substances has been. From pot to steroids, the criminalization of drugs for which there is simply no victim has cost money and lives with damn little ...actually practically nothing to show for it.

But hey, take a couple of the Xanax (doctor- shrink) prescribed. Maybe wash it down with some single malt scotch. You know but, please don't use drugs. :wacko:

I hope there will be some rule changes at the S.A.S.S. shoots in Colorado. Most have no drinking before/during a shoot. Now, you will have to include dope. Ifen ya don't then by legal rights I can smoke my stuff like any other cigarette before or during my shoot since it is legal to use in that state. But then maybe, you'll have a lot more shooters coming to Colorado for the shoots :lol:

have box cutters and Mary Jane? :blink:

Weird one here....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/02/indiana-woman-accused-cutting-man-penis/?intcmp=latestnews

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I hope there will be some rule changes at the S.A.S.S. shoots in Colorado. Most have no drinking before/during a shoot. Now, you will have to include dope. Ifen ya don't then by legal rights I can smoke my stuff like any other cigarette before or during my shoot since it is legal to use in that state. But then maybe, you'll have a lot more shooters coming to Colorado for the shoots :lol:

Depends on the club I reckon. ;)

If this doesn't wake you up nothing will:

They were ahead of their time. If they re-named it Meth Madness it would be spot on.

It's only January 2 and I'm tired of the media hype about it already....can we PULEEZE go back ta talkin' about the Donkeys???

Not gonna happen. They don't play till next week.

I guess we'll have to wait for Washington to take some of the spotlight off us when they light up. Probably not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/marijuana-frequently-asked-questions/2014/01/02/2b9bf6c0-73c4-11e3-8b3f-b1666705ca3b_story.html

It's been legal in WA for a year. Haven't noticed much of a difference, same people that smoke it, smoked it before anyways..... It's kinda made my job easier because we don't have to care about finding it or it's paraphernalia anymore

We warshingtonians are a much quieter lot than you rambunctious Coloradoans, or Coloradans, which ever you call yourselves.

We are still working out the distribution facets of the law.

I eagerly await the retail debut. Hurry up. Misery loves company. :D

Always HAD a high opinion about Colorado. Now I figure wind from the southwest must have carry something contagious to Colorado.

Archived