SASS Wire Forum

A break for the speed shotgun guys at THE SIEGE

Korupt Karl

Sante Fe River Stan.....I was told the reason Widder wasn't comin to The Siege was cause he wanted to give you a chance at winnin the Speed Shotgun. He's been usin that Peanut Butter to slick up his 97's for about three years now and he hasn't been beat at a state or regional in a long time.

KK

Oh Great.....I get up on Christmas Eve morn and KK is paying me back from the joke I pulled on him yesterday.

He called me to get the phone number for SLATER cause he wanted to ask him about some pistols.

I gave KK the phone number of 'The Mouse's Ear'.

The Mouse's Ear is a night club in west Knoxville where 'gentlemen' go to check out all the hotties who 'dance' on stage......ifn ya know what I mean.

Anyhow, for the record, that 8 lb empty powder container holds 250 (yep, a whole case) of 12 gauge shells. And I make no bones about it.....ANYTIME I go up against Cylons like Deuce, Stan, Dang it Dan, Arcadia Outlaw, Two Gun Tuco, Red Knee, Tater, Vaquero Jake, Colt, 3-Gun Cole, and a handful of other 'Wow'rs, I come prepared to camp out.

When I can't outshoot em.....I try to outlast em.

:lol::lol::lol:

P.S. - for the record, Deuce beat me with his SxS this year at the GA State. But that don't shame me none. I ALWAYS enjoy shooting with him and all the others mentioned above.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

..........Widder

As my buddy Cypress Sam tells me all the time...."if you could shoot the shotgun like Arcadia Outlaw you would win all the matches".....lol

Stan

PS. My money is on TGT aka Taco

and that is a safe investment. Two Gun Tuco (aka Taco) has the drive, speed and ability to be one of the best.

But I must also add that AO is still a good investment. And lets not forget about Deuce and Stan on the '97.

No doubt, The Seige will be an exciting match for everyone.

..........Widder

Oh Great.....I get up on Christmas Eve morn and KK is paying me back from the joke I pulled on him yesterday.

He called me to get the phone number for SLATER cause he wanted to ask him about some pistols.

I gave KK the phone number of 'The Mouse's Ear'.

The Mouse's Ear is a night club in west Knoxville where 'gentlemen' go to check out all the hotties who 'dance' on stage......ifn ya know what I mean.

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Thanks a lot Widder. The people at the Strip Club answered calling me by name (they must have had caller ID)....and now they know how to get ahold of me. I owe back rent on my locker so now they will be pestering me....

Thanks a bunch.

KK

Thanks a lot Widder. The people at the Strip Club answered calling me by name (they must have had caller ID)....and now they know how to get ahold of me. I owe back rent on my locker so now they will be pestering me....

Thanks a bunch.

KK

Karl, I'll bet that's not the only club of that type that has you on a....."list".

Side Match Speed Shotgun (in my opinion) is probably one of the most fun competition on our game.

probably what makes it so much fun is not only the contestants, but the many ways each of them shoot their SG's, especailly the 97.

Some grab 2, some grab 4. Some feed with the Right hand and some go over the top with the left. Its so unique to watch em all.

4 KD's or 6 KD's seem to be the norm for the Speed SG event.

Tuco is a very good 97 shooter and he can mix it up with the best of em.

But with AO showing favorites to Tuco, that tells me that he (AO) is up to taking home bragging rights at The Siege Speed 97 events.

Soooooooo, my $ is officially on AO. Show em how its done brother!

..........Widder

Widder , the speed events I like the best is when you run as many times as you like and the best time wins . "Calling your run" or "first run takes it" only dilutes SPEED day . I won't soon forget you standing up on the hill at GOA calling Two Gun back for another volley . That is the kind of fun we go to these shoots for . One of the best things about speed day is you get to shoot with so many different people and catch up with friends .

P.S. Buy the way if any of you did'nt know already Widder showed how it is done at GOA . It would not be wise to bet against him .

WIdder has a speshual gunstore in TN....he buys shotshells by the 8 lb jug. Mere mortals like the rest of use have to buy them by the flat and unbox them. Widder just opens the jug and then opens a can of WA on everyone. Merry Christmas from Georgia...ya'll.

Kajun

Widder , the speed events I like the best is when you run as many times as you like and the best time wins . "Calling your run" or "first run takes it" only dilutes SPEED day . I won't soon forget you standing up on the hill at GOA calling Two Gun back for another volley . That is the kind of fun we go to these shoots for . One of the best things about speed day is you get to shoot with so many different people and catch up with friends .

P.S. Buy the way if any of you did'nt know already Widder showed how it is done at GOA . It would not be wise to bet against him .

Very kind words.....thanks.

But I gotta admit, at GOA this year, Two Gun Tuco had me runnin for cover before the lunch hour. He had a very respectable time with the 97. I was able to regroup after lunch and finally put together a couple decent runs. Thats when I hollered down at him to come back up on the SG stage to defend his time. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting with him not only at GOA, but also at the GA State back in May.

I think he has already earned the respect from some of the best in our game.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

..........Widder

Go get em TOM. Put some 'PAYNE' on em and show em how its done.

Watch out for Arcadia Outlaw, Two Gun Tuco and Dang it Dan. They will have much to say about the final outcome with the '97.

You won't have to watch out for Deuce cause he'll be tooooo busy smokin everyone with the SxS, pistols and rifle.

And Santa Fe River Stan is gettin too old to be much of a threat to anyone. He's getting of age, just like Wed Wiver Way..... :o

He'll probably have some excuse as to why he's not up to his normal speed..... :lol:

But all things being said, I'll still put my $ on AO. 'Taco' will make some great runs but he's probably saving his best stuff just to whoop up on me sometime during 2014.

Well, I'm all out of holiday BS..... :lol:

Enjoy The Siege.

..........Widder

Somebody told me Stan was playn Tiny Tim this holiday season . Any truth to that ?

Maybe a little. Sunday was 2 weeks ago that I rolled my ankle and ended up with an Avulsion fracture. Which sounds bad but isn't nearly as bad a complete break. I'm able to get around now and will be competing with a brace.

Stan

Maybe a little. Sunday was 2 weeks ago that I rolled my ankle and ended up with an Avulsion fracture. Which sounds bad but isn't nearly as bad a complete break. I'm able to get around now and will be competing with a brace.

Stan

Real story is Dang It Dan pulled a Tonya Harding on him with a tire iron in the parking lot of the last match, he don't want to hurt Dans good name.

QUESTION:

with all the titles that Stan won during 2013, WHY hasn't he got his most coveted title listed in his signature lines?

is it not something like: Top Jawbone 2013

:D

..........Widder

Seriously we all hope that Stan is as close to 100% as possible come the Fla state shoot . If things get tough during the day there's always the happy bag in the evening . Two weeks and counting !

Widder; I'm gonna be running the speed rifle side match so I won't be able to watch the boys fight it out at speed shotgun, but I'll be furnishing Peanut Butter for any of the 97 shooters that wanna stop by .

KK

Archived