SASS Wire Forum

Recall in Colorado

Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life

I guess you all remember the fuss raised over the antigun legislation passed by our legislators recently. 2 of the anti's were recalled and replaced with pro gun folks...for the first time in Colorado history. Well a 3rd has resigned rather than face an iminent recall. Horray for us right.....wrong!

By resigning, she can be replaced by the Democrats, which she was. They can appoint someone to fill the rest of her term. The Democrats will then preserve a one vote majority in the state Senate.

Looks like we will have to find someone elso to send packing ;)

Clever ploy to avoid getting booted. But we are sending a loud message to anti gun politicians in this great state.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/366456/339/Sen-Hudak-resigns-ahead-of-recall-threat?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cbc%7Clarge

Get rid of some more

We will. Either through recall or ballot box. The Denver/ Interstate Corridor liberals have no idea how much they've pissed us off or how persistent we can be.

We will. Either through recall or ballot box. The Denver/ Interstate Corridor liberals have no idea how much they've pissed us off or how persistent we can be.

Amen to that.

Attaboy Coloradans!

I had hopes for the remianing conservatives in Kalifornia, but fear most have already left...

The coastal urban communities dominate all of us east of the Sierra Madres.

Perhaps the lingering death march of the ACA will bring some sanity to CA and some other states..........

I hope they repeal those bad laws. My son lives in Eagle and I want to give him some guns.

Hey Grumpy, Ohio's not so bad after all hey??

Happy Thanksgiving, Rye :)

I hope they repeal those bad laws. My son lives in Eagle and I want to give him some guns.

You can still give him guns. .

If the Repubs are smart - yeah, I know - they'll portray this as a cowardly act, steeped in machine politics, designed to thwart the anger of the people. When Hudak once again floats to the top in a cushy job, her opponents should loudly point to the cynical cronyism.

Stooping to low levels? Try this, the recall petition isn't turned in when due, since she has resigned there's no reason to, right? But she is still in office until her successor is sworn in. She waits until after the deadline to turn in the recall petition, then resends her resignation.

Archived