SASS Wire Forum

What the Heck, print got small

Kind of weird wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I logged onto the SASS webpage and everything is OK. However, when I go to the SASS wire all the print is now real SMALL. Can barely read it. Everything else on every other web site is still fine and I checked the resolution on my monitor and it has not changed. Anyone have any idea why only the SASS Wire print is so small? Is there something in the SASS preferences that will enlarge it? I don't need to change my computer settings as every other site is OK and like I mentioned even the SASS homepage is normal. Only the wire has small/tiny print.

Howdy Larsen, I'm not sure if anything has changed, or "how small is small" to you, but I always keep a window open on the Wire, and have it set to 130% size. The print size for that has not changed. If I open a new window and go to the Wire at 100%, it is too small for my eyes. Not tiny and unreadable, but not comfortable to read.

So for me nothing has changed, but 100% is too small.

I don't see anything at the bottom of the page that says anthing about percentages

You have to have that feature turned on. If you're in windows, go up to the tool bar and look under settings... and if you don't have any open, click on the little "gear" icon in the upper right corner in the address bar, under "zoom" it'll show what % you're set to.

You have to have that feature turned on. If you're in windows, go up to the tool bar and look under settings... and if you don't have any open, click on the little "gear" icon in the upper right corner in the address bar, under "zoom" it'll show what % you're set to.

Thanks. I have a Mac so there was nothing like you described. Under "View" there was a Zoom buttom. Didn't have percentages, but everytime I pressed it the print got bigger. Everything is back to normal.

Howdy Larsen, on a Mac you can also hold down the command key and hit the +/= key as many times as it takes to get to the size you want. This won't affect other sites you visit. To reduce the size, hold down the command key and hit the -/_ as necessary.

Thanks, tried that and it works too. Wonder what made the print shrink in the first place?

Thanks, tried that and it works too. Wonder what made the print shrink in the first place?

Lots of possibilities from operating system to browser version and how those interact. I just chalk it up to gremlins. :)

Over the years, I've had fewest issues with Google Chrome.

.....gotta watch out for the fine print here on the Wire. No telling what Allie Mo would try slip by 😃

Probably got wet.

Archived