SASS Wire Forum

First Clean Match!

Lightning Bill Carson

Yep, them sure are BIG targets at Paradise Pass but this was my first clean match and I am proud to get it. Been shootin for a little over a year and finally got one under my belt. Went last week to the range to zero in my Vaqueros (NM) and found that one of them was a whooping five inches off from the other one even though they are consecutively numbered. Always thought they were the same. Guess I should have checked them out sooner! :blush: State Shoot at the Pass next week and hoping for another clean one! YEE HAAWWWW

;)

LBC

Hey Lightening Bill Carson

You never can forget the first one!

Congratulations!

Good job.

Good luck at the State match.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Been shooting a little over a year, huh. Well, ain't you a dandy. I was shooting 13 years before I got a clean match. But you, noooo. "I been shooting a little over a year". Well, la-dee-da. :ph34r:

Fillmore

Bill,

Congratulations on your first clean shoot!!!!!!!

Rover

Mighty fine shooting thare!

Congratulations!

Can't wait to get my 1st.

Frenchy

Congrats Lightning Bill,

It's always a pleasure to have you at Paradise Pass.

It is true we have several, well most, well a dang lot of super sized targets, notice

that 32 people of the 51 yesterday did not shoot clean. You found that right combination

of speed and accuracy and that is a formula to be very proud of.

See ya next week !!!

C.C. Top

It was a pleasure to shoot with all of you Saturday. I ran my little Buckarette through the monthly match almost without a hitch. I can't say enough about how well all the folks worked with her and made sure she had what she needs to succeed! We shot on a posse with folks she has never met so she was sure some nervous. And we had over 50 shooters so it seemed like a thousand to her -until after Stage #1! Thanks to all. I am in your debt!!!!!

Momma watched her and her big brother finally got to watch her shoot. He took some great video with his Go Pro camera.

The only down side was my clean stage streak ended at 39..... :unsure:

Been shooting a little over a year, huh. Well, ain't you a dandy. I was shooting 13 years before I got a clean match. But you, noooo. "I been shooting a little over a year". Well, la-dee-da. :ph34r:

Fillmore

Took me a bunch of years, too :) Missed a clean match, yesterday, on a Procedural. Worse yet; I wrote the dang stages on Friday! :ph34r: Rats; and double Rats :excl::wacko::P

Archived