SASS Wire Forum

No enthusiasm today....

Utah Bob #35998

For the bathroom renovation project. I`m taking a dang break. Got the old tub out, new shower installed, drywall.

I still need to replace the toilet and vanity and lay down the new flooring.

But the weather is great and tomorrow is another day.

Well... yer good, Bob, as long as ya get the toilet in before the snows fly. Gets a mite chilly hikin' out to the moon house at night through snowdrifts! :blink:

Looking ahead . . . to maybe having "my own place" . . . I figured to get "ahead of the game" and build myself a "facility".

See it here.

Currntly it is just in use as a "prop" at White Horse Ranch and is not "in use". But can be moved to "my place" when my place is livable and such a facility is needed...... :)

Looking ahead . . . to maybe having "my own place" . . . I figured to get "ahead of the game" and build myself a "facility".

See it here.

Currntly it is just in use as a "prop" at White Horse Ranch and is not "in use". But can be moved to "my place" when my place is livable and such a facility is needed...... :)

...ain't nuthin' like plannin' a head! <_<

...ain't nuthin' like plannin' a head! <_<

Yes . . . I build the outhouse early last spring . . . without any thought of when I would have a place of my own . . . and then later in the spring bought "My Place". It does need a "little work". :)

See it here.

Wolf... First thing, ya gotta get that moon cut-out in the door! ;)

Looks like a trip to Home Depot over in Durango tomorrow. 80 miles one way.

But it looks like maybe I only have one full day of work till it's done!

Except for some painting.

But the wife likes to paint. ;)

Wolf... First thing, ya gotta get that moon cut-out in the door! ;)

I figured that some directors might not want a "moon cut" . . or might want something else . . . so left it plain and a movie crew can past a black paper cut out on it if they want of any shape that they want, ...... :)

If someone opens the door there is a sign, . . and there is also a plastic mortar mix pan under the seat with sand in it . . . just in case,.... :o

Archived