SASS Wire Forum

Weird...my avatar is not showing up.

Subdeacon Joe

Skery ain't it? :blink:

Pot, meet kettle. :lol:

And the danged thing STILL isn't showing up next to my posts when I look at them.

Last night I saw upon the stair

A little man who wasn't there.

He wasn't there again today.

He must be from the CIA.

OK Joe, so I can't spel. But I am still here. Can you say the same?

Or, are you a pigment of imagination, or as Shakespere put it in MacBeth, "a mere morsel of some undigested meat".

Ouh, Ouh, BMC's pulling out some big words and quoting Shakespeare.....this iz gittin' good. Hang on to yer hats fellas, they might commence to throwing Beer mugs any minute.

Big ( what's hasn't seen a good Donnybrook in a while) Jake

Or should that be my weird avatar is not showing up?

I didn't change anything.

Well...I don't THINK I changed anything.

I see it, doesn't look all that weird though.......or do you have other avatars that are weirder?

CS

I've always wondered what was in that Canteen you're drinking out of......Sompin' powerfull I 'spose.

That one was at Gibson Ranch, near Sacramento, CA, temperature was pushing 100 F. Just water, and none too cold either. I learned long ago to not indulge in spirituous beverages in the heat in the middle of the day. Especially when I'll be dealing with half pound charges a few hours later.

I see it, doesn't look all that weird though.......or do you have other avatars that are weirder?

CS

No, most are pretty much the same type of thing, my pudgy, grey self. Got one of the business end of a 3" Ordnance Rifle, another of 6 Confederate graves in Camden Point, MO. And one of the flame from a 12 pound Napoleon firing a two pound charge.

Well...on kind of scary, I guess. From about 24 years ago. Dark beard, more hair, clean white shirt.

I see said da blind man to da deaf man........

and da deaf man shoutin'...Say dat agin !" lol

Whar's the eye bleach?!?! :o

Keep that up and I'll post a link to the photo of me doing a bit of sumo wrestling. Wearing about as little as real sumo wrestlers wear. :blink:

('course, I was about 25 and in fairly decent shape back then)

Keep that up and I'll post a link to the photo of me doing a bit of sumo wrestling. Wearing about as little as real sumo wrestlers wear. :blink:

('course, I was about 25 and in fairly decent shape back then)

Dis just crys out fer da response as to what side was in fairly good shape, Joe ?

Archived