SASS Wire Forum

Handgun, not handSgun

Apache Hawk 60642

It just popped into my head when I read this !

REAL MEN SHOOT WITH HOLY BLACK ONE HANDED !

PERIOD !

Therefore handgun is correct. Not handgun .

If ya look for the same topic in the saloon you'll understand

Who cares about understanding...if it's a "Saloon" type topic, then purhaps that's where it should stay.

Starting topics with words such as "What real men shoot" on the Wire is stoopid and produces nothing worthwhile.

OY!

:FlagAm:

It just popped into my head when I read this !

REAL MEN SHOOT WITH HOLY BLACK ONE HANDED !

PERIOD !

NO. Real MEN shoot what AND however they want. And don't really give a rats a$$ what other think. :unsure:

NO. Real MEN shoot what AND however they want. And don't really give a rats a$$ what other think. :unsure:

I agree 100% AA...but this isn't about the actual topic. Apparently the good folks on the Saloon Wire thought that it would be funny to see how the folks on the Wire would react.

Called "stiring the pot"...and is really sad.

Phantom

I agree 100% AA...but this isn't about the actual topic. Apparently the good folks on the Saloon Wire thought that it would be funny to see how the folks on the Wire would react.

Called "stiring the pot"...and is really sad.

Phantom

Kinds of tells ya something about them now don't it. :huh::unsure:

Kinds of tells ya something about them now don't it. :huh::unsure:

Well...it just sad in my opinion.

The Saloon is for goofin around...and that's great. We that spend most of our time on the WIRE understand that and don't poke at them for haven fun over there. Yet they seem to not give the WIRE folks the same respect. We have heated discussions here...but in the end, the WIRE produces a lot of valuable thoughts and ideas...and is in my opinion a great producer of marketing related data.

So why would folks on the other SASS forums poke other forums?????

Don't get it...or as they say over there, we don't have much of a sense of humor over here...so purhaps I don't have a good sense of humor...I don't know...

Phantom

Just a silly joking statement. Not worth the anger folks.

Just a silly joking statement. Not worth the anger folks.

UB, first off, I think very highly of you.

But it's not the statement. It's the motive behind it. Y'all said on the Saloon that you darn someone to post this topic over here...and then went on to say a few things about how the WIRE would respond.

That's not right...in my stoopid opinion.

Phantom

Just how dang drunk are ya anyways?

How bout we go over to the saloon and pour pee in yore beer mug while ya ain't lookin? Won't be funny then will it? :lol: :lol:

Birdgun posted it ther. We had fun with it. I double dog dared him to post it here. I knew he wouldn't...at least not without at least 6 smileys like her did there.

I realize the difference between the two forums and would never encourage serious "pot stirring".

My dare to post it here was in jest. Apache Hawk's post was also in jest in my opinion. I have seen many pot stirring posts that were not.

I plead guilty to momentarily forgetting how quick to anger and reluctant to forgive some folks are.

And I stand by my statement that ther are folks who are quick to anger with apparently no sense of humor.

But if my actions even indirectly caused anyone here any bp spikes, anger, or heartburn I sincerely apologize.

Who cares about understanding...if it's a "Saloon" type topic, then purhaps that's where it should stay.

Starting topics with words such as "What real men shoot" on the Wire is stoopid and produces nothing worthwhile.

OY!

Is also stoopid and produces nothing worthwhile. Just my own opinion...which is almost always correct. ;)

Birdgun posted it ther. We had fun with it. I double dog dared him to post it here. I knew he wouldn't...at least not without at least 6 smileys like her did there.

I realize the difference between the two forums and would never encourage serious "pot stirring".

My dare to post it here was in jest. Apache Hawk's post was also in jest in my opinion. I have seen many pot stirring posts that were not.

I plead guilty to momentarily forgetting how quick to anger and reluctant to forgive some folks are.

And I stand by my statement that ther are folks who are quick to anger with apparently no sense of humor.

But if my actions even indirectly caused anyone here any bp spikes, anger, or heartburn I sincerely apologize.

How very PC f you to apologize, Bob. Ever think of running for office? :D

Nope. Difference in a politicians apologies and mine is that mine are genuine.

Bisley Joe .....Is that you???

I don't blame you if I couldn't shoot fast I would probably shoot one handed too. :P

Now that there is the best response yet! The cowboy way - take it, roll with it, give back as good as you get! All in comradely good humor and fellowship.

Those of you that are offended by Saloon topics should study the following thread: http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=192805

It definitely shows the seriousness of the WIRE.

I don't know which is worse, posts like the OP or those who get their panties in a wad and HAVE to respond to every lame post like this one.

I had two younger brothers and when we were growing up I'd tease them just to hear them squeal. If they had ever figured out that if they didn't react I'd get bored and not do it, they wouldn't have gotten teased. There's a lesson there.

Those of you that are offended by Saloon topics should study the following thread: http://sassnet.com/f...howtopic=192805

It definitely shows the seriousness of the WIRE.

Just because you don't like physics Noz doesn't mean it isn't serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlHgbOWj4o

I don't know which is worse, posts like the OP or those who get their panties in a wad and HAVE to respond to every lame post like this one.

I had two younger brothers and when we were growing up I'd tease them just to hear them squeal. If they had ever figured out that if they didn't react I'd get bored and not do it, they wouldn't have gotten teased. There's a lesson there.

Yea...the lesson is that there are a-holes out in this world that will have their way regardless...and will only give up when they don't get the attention that they need.

Hate folks like that...

Cheers!

Phantom

Archived