SASS Wire Forum

Bubble wrap

Deja Vous

Like everyone I have had my ups and downs and the first time I saw bubble wrap I fell in love.. lol... Its comfy, its not so predictable, it appears to be transparent but its not, and you can make it pop, and that makes ya laugh.. .... lol

My life goes like that.. lol... Dad is back in the hospital it seems this is the year of the hospital time. He has prostate cancer, had a resectioning on his colon too, forgets stuff, thinks I am my sister at times or my brother lol... but most of the time he loves me no matter who I am, and for that I love him right back. We hope he can go home tomorrow, though I know deep in the depth of my soul it will be only temporary my mind grabs the bubble wrap and starts rolling.

When I lost my first husband I didn't understand a lot about bubble wrap until the pain started. I found a way to roll up in bubbles and forget it .... Everytime life brings on a lemon I have been making juice, cuz we have no choice. We can be sour and sad, and believe life is hurtful, , or we can be sad and hurt for a short while and then move on to happy and beliving that good things can happen to people like us. Nothing is predictable in life and nothing is forever like family and their love of you no matter what.

My father told me I have a 5th sense for trouble. And I do, but I don't avoid it much. lol... I can smell trouble or sense it, but I just can't avoid it because that would mean I lost out on a experience in life. I tend to go head on into what I know will hurt me, cuz life does that, and life makes you happy too. for all the ups and downs in the end my scales balance out just fine with lots of love, life, and deeper understanding of people. I use the phrase in my personal life "the other shoe drops:" because it usually does and I can sense it. God does hold my heart in bubble wrap and he holds my hand in his grace.. and he gives me the sense to know life will go one.. black powder smoke, flames, click bang, and friends.. cuz they too hold me in bubble wrap. You can not bargin cuz someone else wants you to live, you can not barter with God cuz he has a plan and life just happens.. So, today I ordered my mile of bubble wrap that I will need to make it through these days in my life. My family is all older than I... I will need all the bubble wrap I can find.. please don't ship any prepopped.. lol... Course you are welcome to ship guns in the bubble wrap to cheer me up.. lol .

If you are there on Sunday I will happy to give you a bubble wrap...It my not solve all your problems of life, but can't hurt...Having second sight is said to be a blessing...Learning what it means and how to use it, is another thing...Listen to that voice and learn...They say it can open a whole new world to you...

Texas Lizard

Who has a some what different view on life...

Deja, I've been in your shoes twice in the last three years, and I'm sending up some special prayers for you and your Dad. You're a tough lady, with a bunch of friends that wish you nothing but good and want to help any way they can. Ask for help anytime and know that you're going to make it.

How about a bubble wrap cowgirl outfit??? :) Take pics please!!! LOL

Rye

Prayers up for you and your dad,and the rest of your family.You have lots of friends that pray for you and love you.If you need us we will be there.

If you keep your heart in his hands so he may soften it, you will always be in grace. The hard part is letting go and giving him the authority to guide you. I will pray for you and your father. That being said, I like bubble wrap too, especially when it's wrapped around a gun. Your family here loves ya and will always be here for you.

Tons of bubble wrap prayers goin' your way, Deja... and that's a LOT of bubbles!

Hmmm.... Used to work with a girl who' snatch every piece that came through the office and hoard it at her desk. Periodically one would hear a "Snap! Pop! Pop!" from her corner. One day I asked her what she was doing, and she replied "Why, I'm killing 'air people!'" :rolleyes:

Otherwise she was as sweet as could be - like someone else we know! ^_^

Archived