SASS Wire Forum

I hate EOT...

Yup..Me too.. :(

I think I'm gonna paint my gun cart this week, load some ammo, and go shoot with my Tennessee Pards this weekend.. :D

Just got done with Revenge of Montezuma.

Recuperating now. :lol:

It's so quiet around here that you could hear a pin drop.

What are y'all doing?

I think I might have to shoot this weekend...

Regards,

Allie Mo

Sewing. Lots and lots of sewing.......... :lol:

And praying. Lots and lots of praying......High Park Fire is still going strong, and now there's another one in the vicinity of Lake George, the third one in that area in a week and a half. :wacko:

And sweating. Lots and lots, well, you get the picture. It hit 100 degrees today and we don't have air conditioning....... :angry:

Allie,

Doc and I just finished up WB at EOT. We thought and talked a lot about GCWB and what a great of group shooters we have. Your name came up several times so in away you were here with us!

See YOu soon!

Tully

I'm not shooting Wild Bunch this year so I haven't put any lead downrange yet. However my wife and I picked up our registration packets and I practised twice this weekend. I feeling like EOT is happening. I did meet Bumble and the kiwis Saturday. I can't wait for the side matches on Wednesday. Unfortunately I must miss the Plainsman Wednesday PM to attend to some urgent business. Check out my wife's photos on the Belle Alley. The new Longhunter Saloon prop looks really nice and the memorial chapel is almost complete. Founders Ranch is slowly becoming the CAS venue we hoped for.

Then get the refrigerator in your trailer fixed :P

:ph34r:

LG

Hubby took it to the shop Monday.

We are here at EOT.

So windy it will just about knock you down.

Of course that just slings the dust.

BTDT, Nevada is the same way.

And praying. Lots and lots of praying......High Park Fire is still going strong, and now there's another one in the vicinity of Lake George, the third one in that area in a week and a half. :wacko:

And sweating. Lots and lots, well, you get the picture. It hit 100 degrees today and we don't have air conditioning....... :angry:

Oh Mary, I sure hope you stay safe. I plan on doing some sewing too. No AC, Allie feints at the thought. It's bad enough that Hubby is cold at anything below 76.

Allie,

Doc and I just finished up WB at EOT. We thought and talked a lot about GCWB and what a great of group shooters we have. Your name came up several times so in away you were here with us!

See YOu soon!

Tully

OMG! Yes we have a good group! I'm not sure what you could discuss about me other than I'm the one you can always count on to keep you (not really you or Doc) out of last place. :lol:

I'm not shooting Wild Bunch this year so I haven't put any lead downrange yet. However my wife and I picked up our registration packets and I practised twice this weekend. I feeling like EOT is happening. I did meet Bumble and the kiwis Saturday. I can't wait for the side matches on Wednesday. Unfortunately I must miss the Plainsman Wednesday PM to attend to some urgent business. Check out my wife's photos on the Belle Alley. The new Longhunter Saloon prop looks really nice and the memorial chapel is almost complete. Founders Ranch is slowly becoming the CAS venue we hoped for.

On my way, Edward.

Thanks y'all for posting something to entertain me.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Oh Mary, I sure hope you stay safe. I plan on doing some sewing too. No AC, Allie feints at the thought. It's bad enough that Hubby is cold at anything below 76.

Oh, we're safe from the fires where we are, which is in the middle of the Denver metro area. But we know several people who either have lost property in the big fire or are still in danger of it, we feel so sorry for all of them. Now, heat exaustion is a concern for us today, but my hubby did get out the little window fan, it's helping a little. Now if I could just get the cat to tolerate the breeze, it might do her some good :blink:

Hi Allie.... The Texican Rangers near Fredericksburg, TX is having a 5 stage Wild Bunch match on Saturday.....for those of us going into WB withdrawal! Only shot it once since Winter Range <_<

Miss Cubbie

It's so quiet around here that you could hear a pin drop.

What are y'all doing?

I think I might have to shoot this weekend...

Regards,

Allie Mo

So . . . if thur ain't no body around . . . who ya gonna shoot ? ? ? . . . . ;)

I had a little 6 day vacation from the "wild west" . . . went to visit a friend in Ranch Mirage . . . then another in Covina . . . let my doggie play with his dogs in the back yard . . visited the Getty Museum ( the new one ) on Saturday. Then back here to the RANCH on Sunday . . . A load of French tourists in ( and out ) of here today. Time to loaf now . . . :)

So . . . if thur ain't no body around . . . who ya gonna shoot ? ? ? . . . . ;)

I had a little 6 day vacation from the "wild west" . . . went to visit a friend in Ranch Mirage . . . then another in Covina . . . let my doggie play with his dogs in the back yard . . visited the Getty Museum ( the new one ) on Saturday. Then back here to the RANCH on Sunday . . . A load of French tourists in ( and out ) of here today. Time to loaf now . . . :)

Well,

There are other folks who stayed home. I was referring to how quiet it is on the Wire.

Prayers up for all...

GG

What are y'all doing?

I am building 6 tombstones for our new 'Boot Hill' area at the range. I have them cut out, sanded, two coats of paint, and the wording done today. Now they just need two coats of marine sealer to protect them from the Pacific NorthWet weather. Never lacking for things to do.

Archived