SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at 5 Dogs - SASS CA State Championship

Mad Trapper of Rat River

California State Championship

Here's a link to The California State Championship.

Fillmore

:ph34r: This match offers some of the "best bang for your buck" value you will find!

Great venue-- cool stages-- old west atmosphere-- good vendors--

terrific FOOD-- fun entertainment-- and some of the best people in CAS :)

You don't want to miss this one!

This is a "Foot Stomper" of a match... if you can't have fun here you are in dire straights! This is one of the most fun matches in the game.

Snakebite

Mine and Deja Vous' will go out tomorrow.

I am really looking forward to this match!!!

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

JJJ-D

Excellent!! So glad you will be there!

They gonna allow out of state shooters to win the title of state champion again this year or will they follow the rest of SASS and only allow state residents the title of State Champion?

Last year was not right.

Hey there Ramrod. I sure hope this isn't keeping folks away. The application, and we're sure glad we've already got yours, reads as follows:"Must be a California resident to be overall and/or category state champion. Translated that means you must be a California resident to be a state champion. That doesn't mean you can't win a category and be from Nevada or Arizona. You can, and you will get a trophy. Wait til folks see the nifty, cool awards we have for every state champion (in addition to the usual high class trophies). Sooooo if you want to win one of these, and even if you only want a whole lot of fun, you gotta come. Hell I might even fiddle and sing a little (Ha). Hope this clears it up for you and others as well.

Mad Trapper of Rat River (da mayor)

Last year was clearly one of the best matches Lola and I went to.

I wish we could make it again this year, I will miss all the fine folks and especially the

Howlin' Wolf Salloon...

Have a great match.

Wily

Hey there Ramrod. I sure hope this isn't keeping folks away. The application, and we're sure glad we've already got yours, reads as follows:"Must be a California resident to be overall and/or category state champion. Translated that means you must be a California resident to be a state champion. That doesn't mean you can't win a category and be from Nevada or Arizona. You can, and you will get a trophy. Wait til folks see the nifty, cool awards we have for every state champion (in addition to the usual high class trophies). Sooooo if you want to win one of these, and even if you only want a whole lot of fun, you gotta come. Hell I might even fiddle and sing a little (Ha). Hope this clears it up for you and others as well.

Mad Trapper of Rat River (da mayor)

As the reigning California State Senior Lady from Arizona I think this is the way it should be. Glad you made this change. Frisco and I plan on attending again this year. One of the most fun shoots ever. Cicada

JJJ-D

I can't wait to see Deja at the Mandatory Shooters Meeting in the Howling Wolf!

I can't wait to see Deja at the Mandatory Shooters Meeting in the Howling Wolf!

She has to be there. Afterall, is it MANDATORY!! Can't wait.

This is truly a great match. I get to see all my friends from the North, eat some good food, have lots of fun and Oh yeah, shoot too.

Looking forward to seeing you Rowdy! Bringing your grandson again this year? It was so cool to have three generations shooting together last year.

i wish i could shoot good enough to beat Hells Commin and collect a trophy. it was a pleasure to watch him shoot. i would feel bad if i got the trophy with him shooting so good.

The web site says they use raw time scoring. That should be interesting. :lol:

+1 Total Time Scoring, what a novel thought...... :)

The web site says they use raw time scoring. That should be interesting. :lol:

Hey... raw time in Bakersfield means you shoot in the "Raw", and we score you! :lol:

Snakebite

Hey... raw time in Bakersfield means you shoot in the "Raw", and we score you! :lol:

Snakebite

Now THAT is truly a scary thought.

Snakebite

Well.... in that case, I think I know those cowgirls I'm gonna count for! ;):lol:

(and the cowpokes I'll be absent for :huh: :huh: :huh:

Now THAT is truly a scary thought.

Boy howdy... just wait until you see a Black Powder shooter all slicked down with Ballistol... it will bring tears to your eyes. :ph34r:

Snakebite

is this one of those clubs that use 999.+ stage penalties?

Nope, sdq is total time of misses and 30 seconds. for 10, 10, 4 it's 150 seconds.

999.+ is Rank Scoring, with my emphasis on RANK.

5Dogs been using total time forever. They were the first to use TT at a State or Above match and everyone LOVES it.

See you on the range.

Be my pleasure for sure. I expect son and grandson to be there as well.

I heard that Rowdy's Grandson is 42 yrs old..... just how old does that make him?

Snakebite

Archived