SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at 5 Dogs - SASS CA State Championship

Mad Trapper of Rat River

Folks if you have ever wanted to go to this match, PLEASE DO!

Being from out of State I was welcome with open arms. Last year my wife and I shot it for the first time, we are back again this year.

The 5 Dogs crew does a bang up good job with the food, entertainment, props, the whole atmosphere, and above all else the shooting match.

Can't wait for the first of May.

See ya all soon,

Big Iron Buster

To anyone reading and following this strip.... The Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek has not been rated XXXX. Everyone will have to wear the required SASS dress code, there will be no shooting in the raw

or use of Ballistol as a body lubricant. Exceptions can be made but must be approved by the Sartorial Committee and must be made in writing with appropriate photos included. Address all

inquiries to Snakebite as he volunteered to chair the committee. Looking forward to a great shoot!!

so, we are getting to meet DV

I dunno is she going? lol... I am just JJJ's in drag really... rotfl...

I can't wait to see Deja at the Mandatory Shooters Meeting in the Howling Wolf!

Ah.. .what is that????????????????????????? Oh, we bought the saloon ticket thingers.... I get a drink I guess.. won't that be cool.................. Mad dogs you are coming too right? Oh, boy this is so cool... I can not wait.. hey .... lets all go now!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... never mind.. I need to iron a dress or two..

As you can see, I have ??friends?? everywhere.

Rowdys tell them.. you are young enough to loosen the screws in their guns.. just before they shoot.. lol...

Archived