SASS Wire Forum

SASS folks are mean

Perro Del Diablo

Lesson 2 Grasshopper:

Let the LUST LOOSE.

By fondling another's equipement, you can become infatuated and want one of your own.

( I am referring to shooting equipement, you pervert)

That brings us to lesson 3

DO NOT BE A PERVERT. :lol:

Lesson 2 Grasshopper:

Let the LUST LOOSE.

By fondling another's equipement, you can become infatuated and want one of your own.

Dang I done failed lesson 3

Lesson 2 Grasshopper:

Let the LUST LOOSE.

I think we're a little late on that one, Charlie.

I was perfectly happy with my 2- 73's and then I found an unfired 66 carbine w/saddle ring in .44-40 at of all places a pawn shop! Got it fer $650.00 out the door. There's a ss kit being installed in it and it'll be ready to go by the first shoot. They are a really cool gun. Got rid of a 92 and a Marlin both in .44-40. So now what's next?????:blink: Rye

Re the Krieghoff, to tell the truth it felt kind of weird. Had a rib on it that felt like it was about a foot tall and all the stock adjustments were setup for the owner. Opened and closed like the proverbial bank vault though.

I was looking and dreaming about a Caesar Guerini Forum O/U the other day. Nice shotgun, but I

got to say, I just don't understand how all that engraving is gonna help me break a bird. And $10,000.00 is a little out of my price range also. I guess if you got it, flaunt it. I ain't got it so I ain't flaunting much.

So how does it feel? I ain't never gonna know.

When you shoot one that is set up right, you know instinctively you have something special, and that you as the shooter are solely responsible for missing targets.

Just wait till some trap shooter hands you a $10K+ Krieghoff shotgun and says "See how this feels".

Dam......The Perazzi was bad enuf! :lol::P:lol:

Good thing I don't have a first born male :ph34r:

Come on over . . . . visit with me at White Horse Ranch. I'll let you shoot my original Winchester '73 that is as slick as when it left the factory in 1886, . . . . if you like that I might let you shoot my other original Winchester '73. See how you feel about the need for more shootin' irons after that,...... ;)

Come on over . . . . visit with me at White Horse Ranch. I'll let you shoot my original Winchester '73 that is as slick as when it left the factory in 1886, . . . . if I like that I might let you shoot my other original Winchester '73. See how you feel about the need for more shootin' irons after that,...... ;)

Speaking of being mean... :D

Goes to prove my original post its so CRUEL:-)

+10..

Hand me an original gun and I get bad thoughts about judging how fast the owner is and if he can draw load and fire before I get to my car ;) ya just have to drool over a 100+ year old gun.

As for the $10,000 guns. I don't have to worry. I wouldn't even touch it. Id be scared id break it and 10k is a good portion of my yearly income. As my dad used to say if ys can't buy it don't try it :)

Archived