SASS Wire Forum

Sass Senior Games

T-Bone SASS #36388

Awards for every category, guaranteed to light up your life !!!

The best little putt putt putt range Golf course in the four states area...

Horseshoe tournament on the green between vendors and range...

Fantastic food from the Walnut street Cafe,,, the kinda food you want to stand in line for..

10 great stages designed with the shooter in mind...

Wild Bunch match is included along with 2 lunch's and a dinner.

We have entries coming in everyday now and look forward to a great match.. If ya have any questions you could call but your gonna have to see it in person to believe whats happening.

Now on May 17-19, 2012 come on down to Texas[if ya can] and enjoy......Thanks T-Bone

This is great. The one way I can beat Nuttin Graceful. :rolleyes:

To simply be older than him. :unsure:

It may be the only good thing about being over 50. :huh:

You're over 50????

Wow

you look great

Well let's see, if I fire up that new little mobility scooter I got I might jus be able to make it there and uh, uh, wait I'll remember, oh yea shoot with ya. Just jokin folks. Would love to come down and shoot with all my pards. Not in the cards this year, maybe next. One day we will meet.

WOW! SOmething to look forward to 27 years from now! B)

I just want to make sure I've got this right.

From looking at the application, it looks as if all Men Under 50 are in one category and all Women Under 50 are in one category.

Except the children of course.

Is that correct?

Personally, I will go shoot and have a good time regardless.

I'm just curious.

I just want to make sure I've got this right.

From looking at the application, it looks as if all Men Under 50 are in one category and all Women Under 50 are in one category.

Except the children of course.

Is that correct?

Personally, I will go shoot and have a good time regardless.

I'm just curious.

That's how I see it. Don't matter none to me. I still gotta shoot against that damn Billy Boots! :angry: Might rule out Mild Bill though, he looks like a pup. ;)

And don't you try no shenangins, I'll be inspecting birth certificates to be sure! ;)

Well ever since Texas Slim suggested I try shooting 49er I've been wondering if I could pass for over 50.

A word to the wise....

if you are not ABSOLUTELY certain that a woman is in fact over 49 DO NOT suggest that she shoot that catagory.

I'm 44

Well ever since Texas Slim suggested I try shooting 49er I've been wondering if I could pass for over 50.

A word to the wise....

if you are not ABSOLUTELY certain that a woman is in fact over 49 DO NOT suggest that she shoot that catagory.

I'm 44

Really? That's 4 or 5 more than I would have guessed. :wub:

Well I qualify for the over 50 part, but doubt I'll make it.

So many great matches around the country, and so little money to go to them.

Ya'all have fun though!

Grizz

I agree... too many great matches and not enough time off from work

• 2 months later...

Senior Games-----Friday night dinner show starts briefly after the Italian Bistro fine meal is over. Turn the lights down low and light the candles because-- a new addition to the Evening... A floor show. We are proudl to feature the Tonic Kid, Doc Cooper,Velvet Glove and Ringo Fire.. And just maybe a guest apperance by[[[[it's a secret]]]]].... Grab a friend come shoot with us at the Bar 3 Ranch. The show is titled Remember When???? We hope you injoy....

CL,

Years ago, I made the mistake of asking one of the girls who worked for me, when her baby was due. Oops, she wasn't pregnant. Won't ever make that kind of mistake again...

Rowdy (who's older and wiser now) Buckshot)

Buckshot, I'm not sure you can ever make a complete recovery from such a fox paw as that, Pard! :o :o

A word to the wise....

I'm 44

Awards for every category, guaranteed to light up your life !!!

The best little putt putt putt range Golf course in the four states area...

Horseshoe tournament on the green between vendors and range...

Fantastic food from the Walnut street Cafe,,, the kinda food you want to stand in line for..

10 great stages designed with the shooter in mind...

Wild Bunch match is included along with 2 lunch's and a dinner.

We have entries coming in everyday now and look forward to a great match.. If ya have any questions you could call but your gonna have to see it in person to believe whats happening.

Now on May 17-19, 2012 come on down to Texas[if ya can] and enjoy......Thanks T-Bone

Awards? Putt-putt golf? Food? Great stages? Wild Bunch? Who cares about any of that stuff...what I wanna know is do I get my senior discount!?! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived