SASS Wire Forum

Shot Show! Any cowboys there?

Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439

I was hoping that we had a few representatives there who could clue us in on any new toys that are coming our way. I was on gunblast.com earlier and saw some fun "short" rifles and shotguns from Taylor & Co. But I am looking for more toys to drool over so is anyone there and going to send the rest of us poor deprived cowboys, and girls the lowdown so we can start gathering or dollars?

Always interested

Nimble Fingers

Tame Bill

My boss and his great lookin wife( at my part time job) are there and said he hung out fer awhile at the SASS booth bs-ing with some cowboys. I told him to tell 'em Rye Miles said "Howdy".:)

The Judge, US Grant, Hipshot, Bighorn, Misty Moonshine;Last Chance Morales is at the SASS booth, doing meet'n'greet and signing autographs, Spence will be there on Friday. Holy Terror is there, at the Glock emporium; have seen JT Wild, Bubba Month, Phantom + wife, Hop Sing, Desiree, and a couple of folks from Europe! Too many fols have said hi to put all the names here, but the SASS booth is quite nice, and walking around cowboy geared sure gets you noticed in black rifle land!

Archived