SASS Wire Forum

We've lost another Fine Cowboy

Wimpy Hank Yoho

It is with Great Sadness & Heavy Heart I pass this along.

I have just found out that Fellow SASS & Merlin Marauder Member

Ten Sleep Good Guy has passed away today from a massive brain hemorrhage.

He was a Very Fine Pard. I don't have words.. He Will Be Missed.

Please keep His Wife Patty in You Prayers.

WHY

I took this from Utah Bob's Vets Page

Hope Ya' don't mind UB ?

LORD GOD you know Patty's needs, please meet them in only the way that you can...in Jesus' precious holy name, amen and amen

I am in shock....Ten Sleep was a good pard, one of the finest, kindest cowboys I've had the pleasure of knowing. Prayers are up for Patti and the entire family. My heart is heavy.

Saddest news I've gotten in a long time. BBB and I were absolutely shocked when we heard.

Dave's alias was appropriate: he really was a GOOD GUY!!! He was one of those special cowboys, who always had the good of the game at heart and tackled every problem with an honest, professional, and reasoned approach. He and I shared many good times on the range, including each other's pipe tobacco. At the recent Battle of Rogue River, I was lucky enough to win a shootin' iron book Dave had donated, with his name on it as contributor. That book is now more special than ever....

Patty has our most sincerest condolences and prayers....

I only know Ten Sleep from the Wire, and always enjoyed his outlook and take on things. We're much the less for his loss, but the Posse waitin' for us will be that much better for his joining them. Prayers up for the family and friends.

What a shock,,I just talked with him last week...Just touching base with him as we only see each other at the annual..A really fine person and a great guy to shoot with.....We'll miss him a lot...

Prayers up for the family...

Hellfire and Lucky Lucy

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

There's way too many fine Pards passing lately.

I never actually met Tensleep, but had e-chatted with him and PM'd some. He was a character!!

I'm saying some prayers for him and his kin.

Shoot straight in heaven, brother!

MG

I was shocked when I heard this news as well. I sure am glad I had the honor of shootin' with this fine Cowboy. As others have mentioned, his alias fit him. He truly was of the good guys.

RIP Ten Sleep

Archived