SASS Wire Forum

Pistol Rifle Shotgun...

Deja Vous

Okay.. if you were going to buy a ticket for a raffle and they had three guns on the raffle ticket that you could win.. what guns would make you want to buy that ticket? It can be pistol, rifle and shotgun, .. or just all pistol, or all rifle.. or a mixture.. you name it... Thanks for your input, y'all are the best...

You didn't specify cowboy guns or not, so I'll do both...

A Codymatic or Longhunter 73

A pair of SASS Ruger New Vaqueros

A Ruger 1911

A Ruger LC9

A Bond Derringer

A nice over under shotgun

A Browning BSS side by side

The first 5 are tops on my wish list, the shotguns I'd like but they don't rank as high since I already have 2 shotguns for CAS and don't do other shotgun sports, but I've always wanted a nice O?U...

The trick will be determining your target raffle ticket buyers, and what they want.

You didn't specify cowboy guns or not, so I'll do both...

A Codymatic or Longhunter 73

A pair of SASS Ruger New Vaqueros

A Ruger 1911

A Ruger LC9

A Bond Derringer

A nice over under shotgun

A Browning BSS side by side

The first 5 are tops on my wish list, the shotguns I'd like but they don't rank as high since I already have 2 shotguns for CAS and don't do other shotgun sports, but I've always wanted a nice O?U...

The trick will be determining your target raffle ticket buyers, and what they want.

Thanks Girzzes and no, not just cowboys guns.. guns are all to fall in love with.. lol

These Gunz

I would and did buy ONE $10 ticket and won these: consec. serial numbered Antiqued Remington 1875, and holster rig made by Will Ghormley.

(the ivory grip didn't come with the gun. I was just trying it on for fit.)

only time I pretty much ever won much of anything...

curley

I need a Backup shotgun...Baikal!

Phil Rezac has them for under $300.

I'll buy a ticket for any firearm. If I am lucky enough to win and don't like it I'll have something to trade for something that I would like to have.

Tucker T

My thoughts exactly!B) Rye

Strange as it may seem, I really don't have a need or hankering for another gun. I pretty much have my desires fulfilled. I also have a full safe.

That said, I might manage to squeeze in an O/U if I found one that I like. My taste run a tad high on

that though. I have been looking at the Beretta because it seems to fit me better than the rest. I would like to take another look at the Ruger, but it feels funny, and then there is the Weatherby.

But I have never seen a Weatherby in the walnut before.

I ran across an Connecticut American A 10 Shotgun the other day. The MSRP was in the $7K range.

So much for that. :lol:

I dont care what the gun is,it is what the raffle is for.

Surgeon scalpe.

Freedom arms 454

Siaga 12ga

For non sass

For sass

73 any quality brand bone stock or tricked out

Peacemaker any gen

El cheapo

Ruger 10/22

Mosberg pump

Rock island 45

sass needs to do this for a sass starter kit.

two pistols one rifle and one shotgun . ( starter kit )

And give all a chance to buy one or more tickets for say 40.00 a ticket.

That is only 10.00 a gun and at 87000 members that is 870.000.00

Now that is a few scholarships !!! paid in full !!!!

GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

These Gunz

I would and did buy ONE $10 ticket and won these: consec. serial numbered Antiqued Remington 1875, and holster rig made by Will Ghormley.

curley

I will take one please?? lol.. Very cool leather too..

Strange as it may seem, I really don't have a need or hankering for another gun. I pretty much have my desires fulfilled. I also have a full safe.

That said, I might manage to squeeze in an O/U if I found one that I like. My taste run a tad high on

that though. I have been looking at the Beretta because it seems to fit me better than the rest. I would like to take another look at the Ruger, but it feels funny, and then there is the Weatherby.

But I have never seen a Weatherby in the walnut before.

I ran across an Connecticut American A 10 Shotgun the other day. The MSRP was in the $7K range.

So much for that. :lol:

It is just time to buy a bigger safe, or a second one is all.. lol How about a raffle ticket for a gun safe.. lol

The 1911 is nice, huh? With pearls on the handle of course... lol. I love my pump, but I have been eyeing my dads side by side too... Winchester... And Brownings a great gun.. Raffles have to attract so many people, so it is harder to decide what to put on one. I guess it depends on the cost of the ticket too, huh? A 25 ticket or a 50 might have to have different guns to get people to go for them. The NRA did well with the 1911 last year even with a higher priced ticket. Shocked me! loll But, hey a gun is so worth it..

As PBT said, both the prize and the cause have to be worth it to really do well.

NRA should work>? lol

These Gunz

curley

Whut a DEAL . . . :excl::)

Archived