SASS Wire Forum

Gun cart

Noah Cash

Well Ibeen just carryin my stuff from stage to stage for about a year now, a gun cart wasn't real high on the list of priorties yet. This weekend my wife will attend for the first time as a SHOOTER, Alias Hilda Billie, so I finally got busy and got a cart bout done. She wouldn't be to excited if she felt like a vagabond dragging her stuff around from stage to stage. I'll let y'all know how she does after saturday's match. A lot of wives dont care about participating themselves so I gotta treat this one right.

Is this thread about your cart or about your wife???

If it's about the cart, we need pictures of the cart.

If it's about your wife, we need pictures of her.

What he said +1

Pics of the wife would be better then the cart :D

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICSPICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

Want pics :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Gunner - ya gots a PICS missin offen the 4th line pard ..............

Congrats on gettin your wife involved. My wife is to blame for me getting involved. Our club sponsored a CAS shooting clinic and she wanted to try it out. Now this is what we shoot most. We have lots of fun but dang that 15 year old daughter can beat me and only going to get better.

Well we are back from Hilda's first shoot. Pics to follow iffin I can remember how to post a link to the photobucket. She did great, shooting 3 of 4 stages clean, and only missed 1 shot with her pistol. Had a great time and afterward got in a few pics. Went to lunch afterward with some of the cowboys and fits right in. Got an invit to another shoot coming up in a few weeks ago and she is even ready to cancel some other plans she had just to go to another shoot. Got to get her Rossi slicked up so she can shoot it herself. She does NOT like to borrow others guns. She did get to handle a Rossi 92 that had been worked on and now is really wantin her own to run as smooth. That is next on the to do list.

013.jpg

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/robertsm53/?action=view&current=012.jpg

Oh Yeah, I forgot that I shot too. Ok I guess but that durn "P" got me. I was so excited to see her shoot I lost my place and still dont know what I did wrong when I switched pistols. Dont much care, I was just havin fun seein her shoot. Maybe now I can settle down and concentrate on me own self

Nice looking and the cart is ok too.

Archived