SASS Wire Forum

Swamp People Season is over.

What are the 'gators gonna do for entertainment now? :unsure:

Sit around and watch da people grow ? :unsure:

Had a cajun in my platoon.

When he'd git all worked up bout somethin' dat cajun words wood start flyin !!

No one cood understand him. I had to calm him down first to understand what he was sayin ! :blink:

That's home talking for me....mais I undersplik everyting de say yeah!

I got a feeling they are still looking for the rougarou!!

(Comment ça va Whiskey!!)

I understand most of what they say on the show. I used to have an aquintance I met online on a woodworking forum, he was from Narlins, we'd swap parts and small tools and such, never met the man. Called him on the phone once and couldn't understand a word he said.

That's home talking for me....mais I undersplik everyting de say yeah!

I got a feeling they are still looking for the rougarou!!

(Comment ça va Whiskey!!)

Kajun, C'est bon! No gator, found a place where you can get crawfish for a million bucks a pound though. Never had no rougarou though.

I understand most of what they say on the show. I used to have an aquintance I met online on a woodworking forum, he was from Narlins, we'd swap parts and small tools and such, never met the man. Called him on the phone once and couldn't understand a word he said.

When I first met my wife , she said she could'nt understand a word I said. My step-sister would have to tell her what I said.

When I was still drivin' she could tell I had a load in da south, cuz she said she could'nt understand me when I got home !

When I first met my wife , she said she could'nt understand a word I said. My step-sister would have to tell her what I said.

When I was still drivin' she could tell I had a load in da south, cuz she said she could'nt understand me when I got home !

When I go back to Illinois, stay a few days and my wife said that I sound like I did when I was a lad.

Pick right up on the twang.

I dont understand why they have to have subtitles.... I understand everything they say. :D

Cowtownkaty and I said the same thing. Why are they subtitling everything? I understand 100% of what they say, everyone else should understand at least 60-65%. Really confusing. One thing for sure, they are laughing all the way to the BANK!!!!! I'm proud for them all.

I wonder how much of that show was created by the film directors and editors. You can't shoot the gator again but I can see some instances where they might put the dead gator back in the water to get a more dramatic boating. As for the underwater shots, I would not doubt that the film gets used for the "wrong" gator a few times.

And there were lots of opportunities to make the Guist boys look a little more "unusual."

I love Lizabeth and Willy.

Then he would lose all of his star power.

Willy said, I don't read much and can hardly write but I know what I have to know to live in the swamp.Works for me.

He ain't missing a toot, he just gots a good spittin hole.

Okie, I hate to admit that I know this but Shelby Stanga is on Ax Men not Swamp People. At least not on the few episodes I've seen.

I've spent many years hanging around those swamps. It's a different life for sure. One that I could get use to again. Of course these 80 degree heatwaves we keep having up here is convincing me to stay in the Northwest.....

Funny how they can make a TV series without flying cars, people that are not really people, sex crazed murderers, and con men, or people on a quest to dominate the world.

And that is just the "news" reports. :blink:

I enjoy Swamp People for what I know it is. Hokum and down home humor.

A little suspense thrown in for jollies. But it sure is He77 on chickens tho. :blink:

Glenn and Mitchel, ok we know how the live, but what do they do for a living? Where does the money come from for the shotgun shells? The cigarettes? Gas for the boat?

Okie, I hate to admit that I know this but Shelby Stanga is on Ax Men not Swamp People. At least not on the few episodes I've seen.

I've spent many years hanging around those swamps. It's a different life for sure. One that I could get use to again. Of course these 80 degree heatwaves we keep having up here is convincing me to stay in the Northwest.....

You are absolutely correct. Wildcat said, "No, he is on one of those logging thingies." I never watch reality TV, so I stand corrected. Thanks.

Archived