SASS Wire Forum

Swamp People Season is over.

Glenn and Mitchel, ok we know how the live, but what do they do for a living? Where does the money come from for the shotgun shells? The cigarettes? Gas for the boat?

They work as short order cooks down at the local Polecat Grill? Squirrel dumplins' like Daddy used to make, and gar fish burgers?

How about the sale of squirrel tails to hot rod shops and rendezvous attendees? :blink:

Money is rolling in. :rolleyes:

Ya just gotta learn to live off the land, Grizz.

I guess I'll have to call one of them up (not really). We had a small gator in the canal behind the house today somewhere between 5 and 6 feet. I usually get one or two nuisance gators every year, never leave the back yard. If they will chase dogs or cats they will come after small kids. A couple of years ago a neigbor popped a twelve footer in the canal, I hated missing out on that one. Amazingly everybody knows we have them occasionally and they let the kids and grandkids play in the water on floaties and inner tubes, and that's not mentioning the snakes :wacko: .

They work as short order cooks down at the local Polecat Grill? Squirrel dumplins' like Daddy used to make, and gar fish burgers?

How about the sale of squirrel tails to hot rod shops and rendezvous attendees? :blink:

Besides living off the land, Them boys have been on our dime a long, long time.

When I go back to Illinois, stay a few days and my wife said that I sound like I did when I was a lad.

Pick right up on the twang.

Twang? We got Twang in Illinois?

All kidding aside I live in Central Illinois and had to go work on the Northside of Chicago when I was with MaBell. A week after we got there one of the locals finally came and asked us "Why do you guys talk with a southern accent?". :wacko: :wacko:

Twang? We got Twang in Illinois?

All kidding aside I live in Central Illinois and had to go work on the Northside of Chicago when I was with MaBell. A week after we got there one of the locals finally came and asked us "Why do you guys talk with a southern accent?". :wacko: :wacko:

I don't thank it is so Southern, as local. But it has it's own flavor and twang. I kinda figured I was jus

being lazy with my words. When I went to Detroit as a young man, but it didn't get me any points. :lol:

Talk bout livin' off da land , how bout settin' up a full factionin' still............................................

Run off a couple tanker loaders of da good ole LA Swamp Water !! :lol: :lol: :wub:

Shhhhhhh, Hawk. They are saving that for next season. :lol:

OHHhhhhh, ok !

In case ya did not know , it cost more to make GOOD whiskey , than it does to buy BONDED , and ya don't get busted .

Ya got to make lots to recover the cost of setting up , even for sugar whiskey .

CB

Yeah , Grandpaw was a moonshiner fer a while.............

His good whiskey got top dollar , and sold many a gallon.

What he called his bonded whiskey , he just chucked un a car battery or two !!

Archived