SASS Wire Forum

My photo is up.. now all I need is a set of guns..

Rugrats

Mah two Pug-girls sez Howdy ta Rat dawg! :wub:

Flashes.. lol.. How is the photo taken mama sidekick? lol... isn't my rat just so cute.. I love her so much...

Oh my gosh.. Grizzes you have to be so Proud of your pup... How cute.. I love him.. I could cuddle up in all his fluff.. lol.. Rats likes him too but she is worried about being crushed.. lol.. He is so cute.. Thanks for the photos..

He does favor you, Grizz!

Subs.. geesh what can I say.. rotfl..

One problem with having a sheep guardian dog like Murphy is that at night he thinks he needs to go outside every ten minutes and bark at the perimeter fence. I keep telling him that the area just outside the fence is mined, but that doesn't stop him. He takes care of mining the inside of the fence area himself.

One problem with having a sheep guardian dog like Murphy is that at night he thinks he needs to go outside every ten minutes and bark at the perimeter fence. I keep telling him that the area just outside the fence is mined, but that doesn't stop him. He takes care of mining the inside of the fence area himself.

Grizzes he is so pretty.. thanks so much.. Rats is in love.. lol.. You gotta be proud.. He sure has has a famly history to be envious of..

Captain Jack says, WOOF.

Well ya know nothing like a HOT DOG.. lol.. With kraut anyhow.. lol

Well good luck with the guns what with you not having any thumbs and all. :lol:

Hello Deja,

I saw a "Rugrats" post yesterday and thought it was you. You may want to ask the moderators to delete this ID and forgive your transgression. As the Wire Guidelines state, "Users are allowed only one registration. Multiple registrations will be deleted without notice."

The last person I know of with two User IDs was banned from the Wire. Note "registrations" is plural.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hello Deja,

I saw a "Rugrats" post yesterday and thought it was you. You may want to ask the moderators to delete this ID and forgive your transgression. As the Wire Guidelines state, "Users are allowed only one registration. Multiple registrations will be deleted without notice."

The last person I know of with two User IDs was banned from the Wire. Note "registrations" is plural.

Regards,

Allie Mo

The purpose of that on this and other interweb forums is primarily to prevent folks posting under an assumed identity and being rude, confrontational etc.

But maybe they figger rules is rule and have a no tolerance policy. I dunno.

My two Sheps say:

Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, and bark!

Well ya know nothing like a HOT DOG.. lol.. With kraut anyhow.. lol

Hot Dogs an sour kraut....Now dats good eatin rat der !! :wub:

We are takin bout food here, rat???? :unsure:

Hello Deja,

Regards,

Allie Mo

I didn't know that.. so I guess I will stop posting as the ratters.. I thought it was kinda funny... a lot of folks have pups, and it gave them a thread to post on.. but K.. the law is the law .. sorry.. Sorry guys.. my fault.. Deja strikes again.. lol.. Okay mods dump Rats if ya need to.. sorry.. I messed up..

I didn't know that.. so I guess I will stop posting as the ratters.. I thought it was kinda funny... a lot of folks have pups, and it gave them a thread to post on.. but K.. the law is the law .. sorry.. Sorry guys.. my fault.. Deja strikes again.. lol.. Okay mods dump Rats if ya need to.. sorry.. I messed up..

Don't worry 'bout this.....

A bunch of us do this and the moderators just look the other way, after all they are just 'fur' people...

No worries...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Don't worry 'bout this.....

A bunch of us do this and the moderators just look the other way, after all they are just 'fur' people...

No worries...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

NP.. I dont care.. lolll either ways all is cool.. i will see ya in the AM to set up for NRA.. and stuff.. breakfast still I hope.. or I need to eat first? lol.. It will be a nice day looking forward to seeing Peppers again, she has been so busy with company and all.

Rat, Rudy (L) and Zeb say "Hi!"

They don't have any guns, either and seem perfectly happy that way. :)

Rudy & Zeb

Rat, Rudy (L) and Zeb ® say "Hi!"

They don't have any guns, either and seem perfectly happy that way. :)

Rudy & Zeb

They are so cute.. Bamas.. they really are.. Okay.. Allies post a dog photo, I have seen one and you have a pretty dog..

Archived