SASS Wire Forum

The Big Three

Before opening the thread, I was looking at the title and trying to decide if it was going to be GM - Ford - Chrysler, or Smith-Colt-Ruger.

Interesting how otto put a space between the dashes for the cars but not for the guns.

Interesting that a Snip-it_1716644838950.jpg.c16d0087afd20bb30871342bf585fe56.jpgsearch chose Great Britain, the United States, and the Soviet Union as the Big Three, who in World War II, these three great Allied powers formed a Grand Alliance that was the key to victory. 

• Thanks 1

I thought it was going to be about Holland & Holland, Purdey and Boss

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Interesting that a Snip-it_1716644838950.jpg.c16d0087afd20bb30871342bf585fe56.jpgsearch chose Great Britain, the United States, and the Soviet Union as the Big Three, who in World War II, these three great Allied powers formed a Grand Alliance that was the key to victory. 

similar vein, my thoughts were:

Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin

My wife worked for an attorney who had been a bombardier on B-24s.  He had been shot down and captured right near the end of the war.  He couldn't stand Germans but strangly enough married a Japanese woman.

• Like 1