SASS Wire Forum

Henry’s SASS Commemorative Sale

I got this in an email. if anyone is interested click the link.

Henry has made a SASS Commemerative that any SASS member can buy and have their SASS badge number engraved on the gun. 

HERE’s the LINK:

https://www.henryusa.com/sass/

If I were still a SASS member I would definitely buy one. After buying and shooting my X model it thoroughly pizzes me off that I listened to a bunch of…never mind. 

• Like 1

From the email Misty sent, the serial number will be your SASS number. That pretty cool.

• Like 3

I don’t like the way the gun functions. I’ve tried a couple and no thanks! I’ll stick with my 73’s for this game. If I want my SASS number on a gun I’ll get it engraved on it. 

• Like 2

If I can talk Lady C into letting me put it up on a display in the living room, I will probably get it, just because.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Irish Pat said:

Pat Riot, did you say you were not a member of SASS or did i miss understand. Irish ☘️ Pat

I decided to let my membership lapse. The game just isn’t fun any longer for me. It was a very hard decision, believe me. 

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)

That is a deal.  The local store charges $1,000 for the base model.  Henry is offering a commemorative model with custom serial number for $90 more?

Edited by sassnetguy50
Clarity
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, sassnetguy50 said:

That is a deal.  The local store charges $1,000 for the base model.  Henry is offering a commemorative model with custom serial number for $90?

Look again...$1090.00

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alpo said:

If it wasn't such an ugly damn gun.

Life is too short to shoot ugly rifles.

I agree and I wouldn't pay that for any "cowboy gun" that isn't a fairly accurate copy of anything.

• Like 4