SASS Wire Forum

Well, that's new!

Sounds like the mail carrier is a little confused as well as the mail sorting room! 

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Sounds like the mail carrier is a little confused as well as the mail sorting room! 

I think they failed Geography in school.

TM

• Haha 2

Actually I was wondering if he opened the letter.

I don't expect to get someone else's mail in my mailbox, and I frequently open the envelope before looking at who it's addressed to.

And a couple of times it has not been addressed to me.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My wife and I own two propertie, one behind the other.... xxx45 and xxx47

We bought xxx47 in 2010 after the previous owner (alcoholic, gambling addict and meth user) was forclosed on. 

Only one way in and we didn't want any future neighbors like them again!

Anyway they demolished the house and gutted it, copper piping removed, electrical ripped out, plumbing scavenged to the point it is not habitable.

At least a couple times a week I get mail for them from treatment facilities, Nigerian princes, credit card companies, gamblers anonymous etc.

Used to drop them off at PO with "no longer at this address" in large print every so often, until I started getting the ones I had written on back in the mail box.

Now as I walk past the trash can I just drop them into a different kind of "box"

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

• Like 1

i get mail here for a lot of my wifes family , some that we are supposed to get [her moms] some we are not - our dead sister in law , her husband and children that never lived here , and me with my wifes last name [they are different] , on occassion my neighbors , but never someone from another state yet , 

anyway i never open anything without my correct name on it 

• Like 1

Back in 1973, when I was at FT. Bragg, I sent a letter to relatives at Mt. Gilead, OH. It was returned, no one at this address. Post marked, Mt. Gilead, NC. Didn't even look at zip code.