SASS Wire Forum

English

Anyone who pronounces words ending in “R” using an “ah” sound and words that end in “A” with an “are” has no business criticizing how ANYONE speaks!!

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

..... and then there's the metric system, ....... but I don't think it applies here ....  :mellow:

When it comes to using the Metric system - there are only two types of countries.

Those who have put a man on the moon and those who haven't.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

When it comes to using the Metric system - there are only two types of countries.

Those who have put a man on the moon and those who haven't.

....... and then there's the country that saw it first .........   ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

..... and then there's the metric system, ....... but I don't think it applies here ....  :mellow:

You mean the system based on the mismeasurement of the distance from the Equator to the North Pole on the longitudinal line that passes through Paris France?  

But we DO like it!  9mm x 19, 7.62mm x 39, 7,62 x 51, 7mm Magnum, 5.56 x 45.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

You mean the system based on the mismeasurement of the distance from the Equator to the North Pole on the longitudinal line that passes through Paris France?  

But we DO like it!  9mm x 19, 7.62mm x 39, 7,62 x 51, 7mm Magnum, 5.56 x 45.

Liters too! 

OK , the 'english' colonized a lot of the world back when - did they really think we would not basdardizw=e their language ? i for one think my english is really good , it works for me so far - but then its no longer the only language here, today everything comes with at least fur others be that spanish , most often , chinese , french or german , all good but we dont need that really , 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, watab kid said:

OK , the 'english' colonized a lot of the world back when - did they really think we would not basdardizw=e their language ? i for one think my english is really good , it works for me so far - but then its no longer the only language here, today everything comes with at least fur others be that spanish , most often , chinese , french or german , all good but we dont need that really , 

"English is the bastard language created when Norman men-at-arms tried to seduce Saxon barmaids."  

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

"English is the bastard language created when Norman men-at-arms tried to seduce Saxon barmaids."  

OK , im in for that , 

• Haha 1