SASS Wire Forum

GOVERNMENT NOTICE

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors instead of illegals to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

Be sure to send this notice to your relatives and friends so they'll know what happened to you. I started to cry when I thought of those of you who read this Forum, then it dawned on me… I'll see you on the bus.

So what's the problem ? 
1) Let them deport you 

2) Sell Home keep profit

3) Cross back over you no longer have to pay for Medicare, your Health care will be free . You will receive a monthly living allowance plus free cellphone and rent 

Plus all the free designer clothing. All the rights plus of an actual citizen. The whole thing is ridiculous :angry:

36 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Don't giv'em any ideas :o:lol:

That’s the truth. Ideas we used to joke about and are ridiculous are pushed as “facts” today.

1 hour ago, Texas Lizard said:

The only problem I see is...We are SASS, we carry at least two or more for back up...In case one breaks....

Texas Lizard

Oh…I have backups. I have backups for backups and more backups.

We are talking flag ideas, right? ;)

11 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

The only problem I see is...We are SASS, we carry at least two or more for back up...In case one breaks....

Texas Lizard

Another problem is they're on the floor.  Some people wouldn't be able to bend over and pick them up.  

1 hour ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Another problem is they're on the floor.  Some people wouldn't be able to bend over and pick them up.  

Bend over is easy part...Getting back up right is the problem....

Texas Lizard

I worry that if Trump doesn't start acting more professional, he will lose a lot of votes. Ya just can't be calling people names and making claims that just aren't true. Yet at least! Maybe Stefanik can calm him down a tad!!

21 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors instead of illegals to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

Be sure to send this notice to your relatives and friends so they'll know what happened to you. I started to cry when I thought of those of you who read this Forum, then it dawned on me… I'll see you on the bus.

don't give them any ideas. They would have to start with Brandon for sure. and he definitely could not find his way back home.

TM

Archived