SASS Wire Forum

Marlin action work

Long Hunter Shooting Supply did the action work on my Marlin rifles.  Excellent work and quick turn around time.  See https://www.longhunt.com/web/index.php?page=Marlin-custom-action-work-repair

• Like 1

I've handled both Longhunter's and Slater's Marlins and both do top notch rifle work

and both are great to work with.

You won't go wrong with either.

Best regards

..........Widder

Edited by Widder, SASS #59054
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Long Hunter Shooting Supply did the action work on my Marlin rifles.  Excellent work and quick turn around time.  See https://www.longhunt.com/web/index.php?page=Marlin-custom-action-work-repair

I could be wrong, but I thought Jim AKA Long Hunter retired from doing action work. He still sells parts.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 10:57 AM, Rough 'N Ready Rob said:

I could be wrong, but I thought Jim AKA Long Hunter retired from doing action work. He still sells parts.

I still work on Marlin's, 73/66's and cartridge revolvers plus sell parts. Not sure where this is coming from but you're not the first. It's obvious from the our website we sell tuned guns and perform action work. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, Long Hunter SASS #20389L said:

I still work on Marlin's, 73/66's and cartridge revolvers plus sell parts. Not sure where this is coming from but you're not the first. It's obvious from the our website we sell tuned guns and perform action work. 

Sorry Jim,

I thought I'd remembered on the SASS site a year or so ago you were retiring to do the things you like to do and spend more time with family and friend.

Rob

9 minutes ago, Rough 'N Ready Rob said:

Sorry Jim,

I thought I'd remembered on the SASS site a year or so ago you were retiring to do the things you like to do and spend more time with family and friend.

Rob

IIRC it was only Stoegers he was not doing.

• Thanks 1

Sorry Jim,

Rob

No problem Rob,

I stopped selling and working on shotguns, black powder revolvers and 1911's as of last April. Slowed it down a little to spend more time with my family. I still do what's listed on the website. Just finished a couple of new Ruger Marlin 1894's in .357/38sp for Holly Terror and her husband. They are nice guns.

Thanks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1