SASS Wire Forum

'Tis the tenth day of 2024 ......

I have to say it has for us. With Ellie all put back together and healing, we are happy campers.:wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

For me, perhaps when I see the foot doctor tomorrow, (it’s still the ninth here) if she tells me I’m ready to wear shoes on both feet!!

Otherwise, on Friday, when I will have lived 41 years longer than anyone figured I would!!!

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

For me, perhaps when I see the foot doctor tomorrow, (it’s still the ninth here) if she tells me I’m ready to wear shoes on both feet!!

Otherwise, on Friday, when I will have lived 41 years longer than anyone figured I would!!!

Sooo, you're 50?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Sooo, you're 50?

I wish!!  Welllllll, maybe not!!

HELL!!  I got socks older’n that!!  I’m within a day or two of the same age as the CORVETTE!!

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I wish!!  Welllllll, maybe not!!

HELL!!  I got socks older’n that!!  I’m within a day or two of the same age as the CORVETTE!!

Happy Birthday Pard!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got some stuff from Ballistic Products from Santa. Looking forward to experimenting with shorter roll crimped shot shells for my ‘87. 

Yesterday I loaded some test rounds to try in my S&W Models 10 and 28 revolvers. That means fun at the range. 

I also loaded some .30 Carbine rounds for my M1. Also have some .45acp rounds I need to expend in my 1911. That means fun at the range.

I now have everything I need to shoot my recently-acquired, unfired Black Rain Ordnance AR-15. That means fun at the range.

I’ve recovered from last year’s triple bypass surgery, so I can have this fun at the range.

Happiness is here. :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

May your Birthday be a Happy one also  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I never cared for New Years and all the hubbub…Humbug on the Hubbub! :D

In my life New Years meant the official end of Christmas. Christmas is my very favorite holiday for many reasons. 

Now, as to “happy”? I guess it is. I am retired. My wife miraculously still loves me and I escaped having to have back surgery. So, I think I’m good. Yeah, it is a happy new year. ;)

Pssst…stores have chocolate Valentines candy on the shelves now. :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

I never cared for New Years and all the hubbub…Humbug on the Hubbub! :D

In my life New Years meant the official end of Christmas. Christmas is my very favorite holiday for many reasons. 

Now, as to “happy”? I guess it is. I am retired. My wife miraculously still loves me and I escaped having to have back surgery. So, I think I’m good. Yeah, it is a happy new year. ;)

Pssst…stores have chocolate Valentines candy on the shelves now. :lol:

Supermarkets here now have Easter Hot Cross Buns for sale :(

• Confused 1

Well, Forty’s better.  That makes me happy!!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Back to the ER this morning.  In and out in 39 minutes....must be a record.  I have the best medical team anywhere and they all seem to like me.  Go figure.

They saw you coming!:lol: