SASS Wire Forum

I complained to Amazon about a missing package

They forced me to "return" a missing package in order to receive a refund so I sent them a copy of the order with their return label on the envelope! Once their label was scanned at UPS, my refund was processed!:wacko:

Wife ordered something from Amazon being shipped from China Post. It went to 2 warehouses in NY from JFK. Then to Nashua,NH, and usually we get it the next day. Yesterday it went south to Massachusetts, this morning it is in New Jersey! :blink:

The expected delivery is 12/22, so they must be just riding it around til then cuz God forbid they deliver it early!

Amazon frequently delivers to me early.

But --- back in late November I ordered something and it was supposed to be here on the 4th, and then they said that it was running late and it would be here on the 6th, then on the 9th, but if it didn't show up on the 9th I could ask for a refund.

Hell, if it got lost, I didn't want to refund I just wanted them to reship. But that was not possible. So I got a refund and reordered it. And the price had gone down $3 so I'm coming out ahead. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. Originally it was going to be here Sunday but they told me it was going to get here Saturday.

We shall see.

I placed an order 1/22/23, last update was given by Amazon that the package was out for delivery with a driver sometime in late February or early March. Still has not arrived and there is no way to speak with a human at Amazon. Can't get a refund so no more Amazon.

Archived