SASS Wire Forum

Bulk FMJ or JHP?

bgavin

3 minutes ago, bgavin said:

You have more faith in the government than do I 

It seems like it of course you’re in a very liberal anti gun state so I guess I don’t blame you .

All it takes to foul the waters is for some dumbassed senator to sell out like the one last year and we could find ourselves faced with an uphill battle in the courts that could take years to adjudicate before the back door legislation can be overturned!!

I won’t ignore the possibility that it could easily come acropper if we allow ourselves to get lazy or develop a false sense of security!!

10 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

All it takes to foul the waters is for some dumbassed senator to sell out like the one last year and we could find ourselves faced with an uphill battle in the courts that could take years to adjudicate before the back door legislation can be overturned!!

I won’t ignore the possibility that it could easily come acropper if we allow ourselves to get lazy or develop a false sense of security!!

Sure that can happen but without being lazy about it I have confidence in our pro gun reps. I continue to read what’s going on, vote accordingly and support the gun groups.
As to the OP I doubt Pocahontas’ gun and ammo bill has a chance to get through.  

One of the things that prevents Pocahontas from passing her Communist B.S. is activism with your politicians.
I belong to, and support, GOA, GOC, NRA, VCDL, AFA... all of which turn up the legal pressure on these clods.
The #1 thing they fear most:  not getting re-elected.

On 11/18/2023 at 8:40 AM, Texas Joker said:

Buy bullet molds. As long as a source of lead acid batteries are a thing you have ammo.  

Shoot 2 or 3 jacketed rounds after lead and it cleans out the grooves.

Modern batteries have very little lead in them.
What little there is, is alloyed with metals that are highly toxic when melted. 

4 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Modern batteries have very little lead in them.
What little there is, is alloyed with metals that are highly toxic when melted. 

And yet a $62 dollar 2year 12v lead acid battery from walmart works off 100 year old tech.  If I'm melting batteries to keep up the fight not really gonna worry too much about the sulphuric released from the bonfire. Recover the puddled lead after it cools off

Lifepo and lithium batts have their own uses.  

Stand by and wait for an EV accident.
The batteries will melt themselves while you wait.

A fraud investigator tells me the EV fires are huge toxic nightmares.
They burn with a white smoke which old fire fighters were taught was safe... not the case.
EVs at risk of fire are hauled to a special concrete bunker at the impound yard for up to 2 weeks, due to extreme fire danger.

Rescue crews have to contact some specialty service with the VIN so they know where to cut for jaws of life, without hitting cables.
The fraud part comes in from the kickbacks, etc in this referral business.

Funny, but here in Canada, the thugs, thieves, drug dealers and other assorted crooks have no trouble getting all the firearms and ammo they want through the container shipments arriving minute by minute from the PRC.

Not a lot in each shipment. Just a case of Norinco manufactured 1911's here, a crate if P226s or 228s there, a crate of ARs here, the ammo in that container.

I'm sure that doesn't go on in your ports of entry. Just here in Canada. 

0d33d01ce1cbd45c2bd9373e7e2cd59a.jpg

Archived