SASS Wire Forum

Finally got caught on video at a match

Mister Badly

Good shootin!

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

When you greeted me at the regional I almost didn’t recognize you! 

You weren't the only one. Lol. I'm dealing with some hand weakness which is slowing down my pistols and messing with my shotgun loading. But I ain't complaining. I had a blast. 

3 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Everybody saaaaays.....CLEAN!

Good shooting! 

And I'm glad I didn't scare you to death about your rifle hammer.

It was just the right amount of scary. Thanks.

I like this. I have a port in my right shoulder so haven't shot long guns in a few years, but from the hip in intriguing. I miss shooting.

1 hour ago, Doc Neeley said:

I like this. I have a port in my right shoulder so haven't shot long guns in a few years, but from the hip in intriguing. I miss shooting.

I started shooting everything from the hip a couple of years ago before I had to this year because of a port. I wrap my trigger finger knuckle with cushioned medical tape to keep it from getting cut by the trigger guard on my 97 as I shoot 1145fps shells. I have a rough out leather butt cover on my rifle with foam that fills the crescent. I can put the rifle on the point of my shoulder if there is a plate rack well back on the stage. 

I lucked out when I had my port, told the Doc I was a shooter and he put it in my left shoulder. Keep up the great shootin .

Archived