SASS Wire Forum

Farmer Brothers coffee

4 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'm not able to access Amazon (we're working on it) and want two cans of FB medium roast Arabica coffee.  Walmart is the only retailer I can find and they are out of stock.

Suggestions?

EBay?

There are other listings that may be cheaper. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314580450357?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=rqtskhtrrhi&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=bC8RdwrNQg-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Now there's a thought. I'd be happy to do that for you, if you'd like. Two 14 Oz cans, cost more than $25 so it ships free. Says it'll be there on the 14th which is next Wednesday.

You want to go that route?

8 hours ago, Alpo said:

Now there's a thought. I'd be happy to do that for you, if you'd like. Two 14 Oz cans, cost more than $25 so it ships free. Says it'll be there on the 14th which is next Wednesday.

You want to go that route?

Absolutely!  Send me a message with details....and thanks, my friend.  I don't drink a lot of coffee any more and that will likely hold me a year or two.

been buying black rifle for a while now , always happy  and i have a stock , these days tho you want to pay attention , things are going up - thanl you government for what your dpoing to make our lives better - let me know when you actually do that , 

8 hours ago, watab kid said:

been buying black rifle for a while now

Read that as "been buying A black rifle...".

Thought you were confused. This is a thread about coffee, not AR-15s.

Then about the third time I read it I noticed that the A was not there. Changed the whole sense of the sentence. B)

On 6/9/2023 at 8:28 AM, Alpo said:

Read that as "been buying A black rifle...".

Thought you were confused. This is a thread about coffee, not AR-15s.

Then about the third time I read it I noticed that the A was not there. Changed the whole sense of the sentence. B)

yup - i have ARs but i was talking my silencer smooth whole beans that i gring fresh and brew 

Archived