SASS Wire Forum

Scammer Scott98

12 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Dang…. I never got one.   I guess his friend doesn’t have what I want…. 

But I do, send the funds to me and whatever you want I will send to you posthaste.

2 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Dang…. I never got one.   I guess his friend doesn’t have what I want…. 

Blonde about 5'5", 100 lbs and willing to travel to your home. Send me some gold in the mail and I will round her up for ya. LOL 

32 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

Blonde about 5'5", 100 lbs and willing to travel to your home. Send me some gold in the mail and I will round her up for ya. LOL 

I once had a gal tell me that she'd do anything for $300. I gave her my address and told her to come over the next day.

When she showed up the next day, I handed her 3 - $100 bill and said..."Paint my house".

16 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

I once had a gal tell me that she'd do anything for $300. I gave her my address and told her to come over the next day.

When she showed up the next day, I handed her 3 - $100 bill and said..."Paint my house".

Reminds me of the blond lady who showed up knocking on my door.  I answered and she said she was looking to do odd jobs to make money.  I told her I had been planning to paint the porch and asked if that was the sort of thing she could do and she said yes.  So we went to the garage and I showed her where the paint and brushes were.  She knocked on the door again about an hour later and said she was finished.  She said there was extra paint, so she gave it two coats!  Then she said, "By the way, it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."

Scammers usually show up after you place a “Want To Buy” ad. They know someone that has just what you’re looking for and they give you their friend’s email address. I almost fell for this when I was looking for a Glock 21. I got wise when I asked for pictures and he sent some that he probably found on the internet. He had a user name similar to the one listed and he joined the day I placed the ad. Scammers are everywhere!

5 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Reminds me of the blond lady who showed up knocking on my door.  I answered and she said she was looking to do odd jobs to make money.  I told her I had been planning to paint the porch and asked if that was the sort of thing she could do and she said yes.  So we went to the garage and I showed her where the paint and brushes were.  She knocked on the door again about an hour later and said she was finished.  She said there was extra paint, so she gave it two coats!  Then she said, "By the way, it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."

Ok. Telling painting stories….

church needs painting.  Pastor. Contracts with painter. Painter starts job, realizes he cut his bid too close. Decided to add thinner to the paint to stretch it out. Job looks good, until it rains. Then looks terrible. Pastor calls painter. Painter comes back, confesses what he did and asks pastor what he wants him to do. 
pastor replied ms “Repaint, repaint you thinner and thin no more” :D

7 hours ago, Texas Maverick said:

don't tell my wife 

Archived