SASS Wire Forum

21 years since 911

Rye Miles #13621

The events of 911 will never leave my mind. I'll never forget and I'll NEVER forgive.

Rest In Peace to all of the people murdered on 9/11 and to all of the lives lost bringing the criminals of 9/11 to justice.

My wife and I have been watching Blue Bloods on Paramount plus.

In one episode Tom Selleck / Commissioner Reagan says “Where were you on 911?”

Another gent says something then Selleck says “Everyone remembers where they were when they heard about 911.”

I know I do. :( :FlagAm:

13 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

My wife and I have been watching Blue Bloods on Paramount plus.

In one episode Tom Selleck / Commissioner Reagan says “Where were you on 911?”

Another gent says something then Selleck says “Everyone remembers where they were when they heard about 911.”

I know I do. :( :FlagAm:

Me too! :FlagAm:

42 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

no one has really paid the price for 911.

And yet there are our friends and compatriots Andy, Paul & Steve who did what they were sent to do.

56 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'm still not happy with our response to that attack.  Hell, we destroyed Japan and half the pacific over Pearl Harbor and dropped two nukes, but no one has really paid the price for 911.

You’re absolutely right about that, some of $&@?!”@ that masterminded the attack are still at Gitmo! They should have been tried, convicted and executed by now! 21 damn years is ridiculous ! They keep delaying the hearings is what I’ve heard.:angry:

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'm still not happy with our response to that attack.  Hell, we destroyed Japan and half the pacific over Pearl Harbor and dropped two nukes, but no one has really paid the price for 911.

WE stopped winning wars when Generals stopped Dying in them , They make to much off of a long war  . The rest Of us are Disposable Heros , Patriots then and a Threat to Democracy now  .
  New Book coming out about the Spooks our Government and  Benghazi called Benghazi Know thy Enemy written by one of the spooks  BA 

Archived