SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse help For a friends Grandson

From Jonathan's Mother

"The big meeting of doctors and surgeons will be tomorrow to discuss Johny's heart failure and the plan from here to try and fix this issue. Right now we need him rested and out of pain. His body is and has been going thru so much. He is very tired. When he's awake he's holding my hand.. Please say lots of prayers for our Johny, the doctors and surgeons and nurses and for myself for strength . I love this kiddo. He's my world. Thank you all. I love you." (From my friend,His grandmother.) My personal heart is breaking.

Prayers continue up for Johny and yourself and family. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

From my friend,

My daughter's words not mine.
Johny update: good morning everyone. As you know johny had internal bleeding issues a couple days back. Because of this his liver and kidneys had to shift over to make room for all the blood in his tummy. So his bilirubin levels are now high because the liver is in overdrive. He has a yellow tint to him. The liver docs has started him on liver meds and Monday he has a CT scan on the liver to make sure these meds are working. So now the valve surgery on his heart is on hold until his body can heal from the bleeding and the shifting of all his tummy parts. It will take some time for his his body to naturally get rid of all this blood and his liver and kidneys to move back into thier natural spots. He remain on his heart failure meds until this happens and them we can move forward to fix his heart. The pace making is holding his rhythm well and the heart failure meds are working to keep him going very well at this point.. We are praying that the valve surgery will fix the leak and give him some more time before he needs a new heart. Next week will be spent recovering from that bleed and getting him up to walk and making sure we keep him strong walking wise. This weekend is for rest. It went from having a pacemaker installed to alot of craziness this last month but I believe in my heart that in the end johny will come out stronger then ever...I love you all. Keep the prayers flowing. This kiddo is strong. The prayers mean so much to him and my family.i love you all and have a blessed day.

Latest update from Jonathan's Mom...
Jonathan is back in icu. His blood pressure is dropped and he is back on full flow oxygen. His body is still yellow and many doctors are trying to figure out what is going on. He changed so quickly. His bilirubin levels are going higher instead of dropping. He has a CT scan at 1 o'clock. On a lot of meds and may need a feeding tube tomorrow.They have him  stable now and sleeping.

From my friend,Jonathans Grandmother,

Our Grandson Johnathon Michael Walker Brown went home to receive his healing early this afternoon. We are heartbroken. We appreciate all of you who prayed for my Johnny Cakes. His life itself was a miracle.

Archived