SASS Wire Forum

For Engineers and Squirrel Watchers

28 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

And they won't try to kill you.:D

Well, maybe...

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

And they won't try to kill you.:D

NEVER EVER try to feed one pecans. Just the smell of a pecan on your fingers will drive them nutty. Pun Intended. 

A friends kids used to hand feed one near their cabin Doritos off the picnick table. One day they were shellin g pecans at the table when the squirrel appeard. He became super agressive and had to be repelled by hitting him with the cake pan they were using to hold the shelled pecans. 

5 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

NEVER EVER try to feed one pecans. Just the smell of a pecan on your fingers will drive them nutty. Pun Intended. 

A friends kids used to hand feed one near their cabin Doritos off the picnick table. One day they were shellin g pecans at the table when the squirrel appeard. He became super agressive and had to be repelled by hitting him with the cake pan they were using to hold the shelled pecans. 

If I had a dollar for every squirrel feeding tourist I patched up as a park ranger……..

Well, three dollars taking inflation into account…

18 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Did you know that toes look like peanuts to squirrels.? :wacko:

I don't know how to say this delicately, but I'd rather the squirrels looked at my toes as nuts than looking hungrily at the other end of my legs. :o

14 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

I don't know how to say this delicately, but I'd rather the squirrels looked at my toes as nuts than looking hungrily at the other end of my legs. :o

Well put some dang pants on!

29 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Well put some dang pants on!

Around them rambunctious squirrels, seems it's good idea to keep pants and boots on! 

And a sound rifle close by.

This is the same guy that makes fart and glitter bombs to get revenge on porch pirates and he has also shut down the scam call centers in India by hacking into their computers and security cameras.

8 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Around them rambunctious squirrels, seems it's good idea to keep pants and boots on! 

And a sound rifle close by.

Might be a good idea to tuck those pant legs into your boots as well.

Archived