SASS Wire Forum

STILL WTB 12 G SHOTSHELL LOADER FOUND ONE!

Hoss

Not interested in a Hornaday 366

RCBS Grand high on list. 

prefer a progressive. 

I’ve been searching high and low, seems there are no progressive presses available anywhere. 

if anybody has a RCBS Grand or a Posness Warren 800+ I’d sure be interested. 

Hoss you would love this unit  I have same one paid twice that for it. 

2 hours ago, Will Burn Powder said:

Hoss you would love this unit  I have same one paid twice that for it. 

I certainly like mine probably have loaded almost 5000 shells and before that the guy I bought it from said he had run 50,000 shell through it a little finicky to setup but oh baby once it is set it works just like the dillon 650

• Hoss changed the title to STILL WTB 12 G SHOTSHELL LOADER UPDATE!

Bound to be one in a closet somewhere? 

Hoos, I know you are thinking progressive but my favorite is the PW 375.   manuel index, 4 1/2 strokes per round but they are factory perfect.   4 to 5 boxes and hour.  I do have an 800 C also that makes ammo fast but not as friendly to run.  The 375 makes my match shells.     GW

If you can find an RCBS Grand you won't be disapointed. I've had mine since it was new and it makes perfect shells . Good luck finding one

51 minutes ago, Big Timber SASS #19724Life said:

If you can find an RCBS Grand you won't be disapointed. I've had mine since it was new and it makes perfect shells . Good luck finding one

Well, as luck would have it, found a RCBS Grand on eBay. $775 shipped. It looked good, seller had 100% good feedback. Sells lots of reloading and shooting accessories. I should have it home by the 15th. 

on a side note, I called RCBS, no and to make more grands. But said they had lots of parts for warranty support. 
I may look at parts most likely to break and buy a couple of them. 

• Hoss changed the title to STILL WTB 12 G SHOTSHELL LOADER FOUND ONE!

Congrats on the Grand

FYI I've never broken anything on mine. Did you get an owners Manuel with yours? 

It's  very helpful

3 hours ago, Big Timber SASS #19724Life said:

Congrats on the Grand

FYI I've never broken anything on mine. Did you get an owners Manuel with yours? 

It's  very helpful

No manual with it, but they are available on line. I’ve saved it and read thru it several times already!  
press has shipped, but I won’t get it until the 15th or so. Looking forward to getting it set up and working. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had an RCBS The Grand come threw here a couple of years ago.  It was used and needed some help.  I sent it to RCBS and they fixed it like new and shipped it back free.  It worked great, was one of the nicest re-loaders I ever used and I would have kept it if I didn't have a MEC 9000H.  I had just had shoulder surgery and needed the ease of a power press.  I think you will be very happy with the Grand.

Archived