SASS Wire Forum

Counter Culture?

When I take my attack dog out for a walk in the neighborhood he is on a leash.  So I take him to the dog park at least three times a week.

IMG_2135.thumb.jpeg.7b855096699f1127241cf61a63570d65.jpeg

That way he can run free to explore his wolf side, feminine side, trans side or whatever side he wants to be that day.  While he is playing I have always walked around the perimeter of the dog park in a clockwise direction.  Today after sitting on a bench and reading some of the news sites I got up and started walking COUNTER-CLOCKWISE.  This created a whole new perspective on life, or at least the dog park.  Maybe there is something to this counter-culture crap.

I know that the culture of how I purchase items over the counter has changed a lot!! :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Oh!  What a great, huge, vicious brute!

If Larsen lived in Queensland he'd need one of these new mandated dog collars below for that brute :)

https://www.9news.com.au/national/queensland-dog-collar-rules-new-warning-collars-mandatory-for-queenslands-dangerous-dogs/27a818c2-1ba6-49f3-8f07-1828560b1f81

Pure-bred German Shephards, Huskys, and Dobermans make the top 7 list of many insurance companies here. Not prohibited by any law, just not covered for civil claims.

Presa Canarios and Staffordshire Terriers (Pit Bulls) are two other typical members of the lists.

Chow (-Chow) is another.

Then there are Wolves and Wolf Hybrids -- often down to 25%-- which can not be covered.

IIRC, many European countries require special licenses for certain breeds, and one generally can not even get a pet dog without getting a position on a planned litter; and planning a litter requires a permit. This permit will be issued when all likely pups already are spoken for.

Anyway, I found it interesting how the list down under is different from the up over.

1 hour ago, John Kloehr said:

Pure-bred German Shephards, Huskys, and Dobermans make the top 7 list of many insurance companies here. Not prohibited by any law, just not covered for civil claims.

Presa Canarios and Staffordshire Terriers (Pit Bulls) are two other typical members of the lists.

Chow (-Chow) is another.

Then there are Wolves and Wolf Hybrids -- often down to 25%-- which can not be covered.

I'm glad I get to own mine.

5' 10" on his hind legs; 90lbs of pizza stealing terror.

One Huckleberry Holliday

IMG_20191024_122841287.jpg

18 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I bet he didn't poop on the sidewalk.

Because dogs have more class!

Archived