SASS Wire Forum

The Saloon?

Charlie Harley, #14153

Our three iPads have the same blank screen and it’s been that way for months. We’ve cleared them out and even switched browsers but it’s still the same. The only thing we can follow on the Saloon is the current thread on the forums page. Don’t spend much time in the Saloon anymore.

Update… I just cleared the cookies again and no joy and then I went back to my old browser and the Saloon came right up. 

Hey Charlie,

Have you gotten on the bad side of TN Williams lately?    There's always the possibility that he has put a 'hex' on ya.

I know a girl he 'hex'd once and she started getting freckles on her butt.   She's got freckles on her but I still love her..... :lol:

..........Widder

On my iPad I’ve had it happen and I had to clear Safari then go to the saloon open a thread and then at the bottom of the thread where you can respond there’s a link that sez log on if you want to participate. Log on there and it usually works 

Sometime late last year I stopped being able to see the saloon on my desktop and my new iPhone. However it still showed up on my OLD iPad. Then yesterday I noticed the regular wire looked different than previous so I knew they had upgrade the software. But when I went to the saloon it no longer shows up on my iPad. This morning at work I tried on my desktop and it came up just fine. All the other forums show up on all of my devices, it is only the saloon I have issues with.

17 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Sometime late last year I stopped being able to see the saloon on my desktop and my new iPhone. However it still showed up on my OLD iPad. Then yesterday I noticed the regular wire looked different than previous so I knew they had upgrade the software. But when I went to the saloon it no longer shows up on my iPad. This morning at work I tried on my desktop and it came up just fine. All the other forums show up on all of my devices, it is only the saloon I have issues with.

I’m going to keep trying everyone’s suggestions but so far no luck. 

34 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

I’m going to keep trying everyone’s suggestions but so far no luck. 

If you find something that works, please post what you did.

Charlie, try switching browsers and clearing cookies and then go back to your old browser and see if that works. I had Safari and went to Firefox and then went back to Safari after clearing the cookies and the Saloon reappeared. YMMV.

Archived