SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Firearms for Sale

Ace Hanlon

1.       One set of SASS Vaqueros in 45 Colt for sale $1,500.00. Long Hunter hammer springs installed. Sold to Boolit Boomer funds received and Vaqueros given to FFL for shipment

2.       One Uberti Deluxe rifle with 20” barrel in 45 Colt for sale $1,000.00. Pioneer short stroke installed, Pioneer lifter/lever springs installed and Pioneer carrier installed. Sold to Will Burn Powder funds have been received. Rifle going to FFL on Monday for shipping. 

3.       One set of Uberti 1873 Cattleman revolvers in 32WCF for sale $1,000.00.  These have 5 ½” Barrels.  Price reduced to $900.00

4.       One Uberti Model 66 Sporting Rifle in 45 Colt with 24” barrel for sale $900.00. No work done to this rifle. Price reduced to $800.00

The prices do not include shipping or FFL transfer charges.  If interested, please PM your mobile number and describe any picture views you would like and I will take the pictures and forward to your mobile.  Thanks Ace

DM sent on uberti 

Mike I'm waiting on a local shooter to make a decision by this evening.  I have three more folks waiting with one indicating he will take the rifle.  I have cleaned up my mailbox.

1 hour ago, El Catorce said:

PM sent for pics in consideration of 20 inch 1873 deluxe rifle in 45 colt.

Ok so it seems I called I’ll take it 6th in line… so if it the 45 colt deluxe 1873 20 inch rifle falls through 5 times I’ll take it haha!. 

@Ace Hanlon are you sure you didnt count backwards as the pms came in? Maybe I’m first not 6th? Haha!

Archived