SASS Wire Forum

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED

Jan 1 2021 was just another day, a turn of the page of a man made calendar that means absolutely nothing! Rock on folks!!:lol:

Joe Manchin has the chance to be our hero. He seems pretty conservative for a democrat!

2 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

I look at it different...It is a good week because you are still here...

Texas Lizard

.................... don't be expectin' that to prevent the burstin' of yer bubble ....   :P

17 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.................... don't be expectin' that to prevent the burstin' of yer bubble ....   :P

Not at all....Enjoy remarks about what goes on here...Someone way of the area and a different viewpoint...You see with different eyes...And it is refreshing...Even if you are a little south...OK, way south....

Texas Lizard

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Joe Manchin has the chance to be our hero. He seems pretty conservative for a democrat!

He will definitely have bargaining power.

There are a few different mind-sets, in the United States today. The two dominate ones seem to be: leftist/liberals, versus the conservative/traditionalists.

Some of the folks, that vote, seem to have no clue about our history, or what the Founding Fathers intended. Thank you public school system, and uninvolved parents.

It is a war of wills...so far....and depending on which side you are on, you are either delighted, or majorly frustrated, at the direction the country is going.

Many think it could escalate into something none of us want, none of us need. Down here, in my neck of the woods....err....prairie, I hear it all the time. 

The passing of time, will tell how this will all pan out. I think one thing may hold true. The massive disrespect, for the office of the President, will continue on into the future, because now it has become the "fashionable/in-thing" to disrespect that office. Talk show hosts, and actors (who make their living pretending, and lying), and sports figures (getting rich by playing a meaningless game), and members of congress, all contribute to that disrespect. The "sheeple" just follow along.   

The future ain't what it used to be.

My Two Bits.

W.K. 

Archived