SASS Wire Forum

Pat Riot Countdown!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh! Warbonnet! We used to have a silver Santa Fe, I wanted to paint a red bonnet on it but never could convince the Missus!

And a new management tool to keep us on the job!

retirement_costs-retirement_plans-retires-fortune-water_cooler-business-commerce-CS166722_low.jpg

3 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

image.png.7f7f87aa65b230759d9f63afc00823a1.png DAYS

Ferrari 625 TRC Spider

I got excited. I thought I had gone through a time warp in my sleep and only had 211 days left. :lol:

Nah! Not for me. Too much bending over and if it involves a shovel? No way! 

I used to go to the desert with a friend of mine who was a gold mine nut. He also had a couple of claims but his main hobby was finding old abandoned gold mines. He just liked checking them out.

Several times he tried talking me into working his claims with him. I went once to help him out. Once was enough. Basically we dug up dirt and sand then sifted it and then panned it with water that we had to bring with us. 

He found out that a claim was available that was an old hard rock mine. I went with him to check it out. He wanted me to go with him into the mine. I made it about 30 feet when claustrophobia kicked in. No way! That ain’t for me. I made a bee line for the entrance. :lol:

Can we sneak a Re-elect Newsome  bumper sticker on his bike while he's not looking?

5 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Can we sneak a Re-elect Newsome  bumper sticker on his bike while he's not looking?

I USED to like you, ya know… ;)

On 5/11/2021 at 6:54 AM, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

image.png.7be6a91203376d582b8c0d3fb127982c.png DAYS

Hercules 623 Luxe Kat

Cool little German Moped. 

Archived