Pat Riot Countdown!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And remember this phrase Pat!

That, "Happy Hour" and, of course:

EARLY BIRDS!

d01269ccf2f86f2f59465e518c32c6ee.jpg

OH Yeah, and make sure you have a TO DO list.

Here's mine.

17127f4b7ccea458eb9e6aeec933b1e6.jpg

Even after retirement, Pat will still ride his bike after trying an alternative means of getting around.

36 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Even after retirement, Pat will still ride his bike after trying an alternative means of getting around.

Hey, I had one helluva a time getting out of a Lotus Elise when I was 43 the first time I sat in it. My son-in-law got me a half day of driving one years ago. What fun!

Me, waking up then remembering............

(Well, at least I woke up and that's a good thing at my age!)

d8a9d9d77beffe05f17faa5260d355a9.jpg

Pat:

You can reach this stage pretty quickly!

d3636eee28d5b6f842977c958499dd97.jpg

22 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Pat:

You can reach this stage pretty quickly!

d3636eee28d5b6f842977c958499dd97.jpg

No, I am so done with where I work and what I do and the morons I have to deal with that I highly doubt there is anything I will miss at work. In the past few months I have also gotten to find out who my “friends” are at work, which is a very small number. An on the job injury is very educational. It has helped me determine my future nicely. ;)

15 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

No, I am so done with where I work and what I do and the morons I have to deal with that I highly doubt there is anything I will miss at work. In the past few months I have also gotten to find out who my “friends” are at work, which is a very small number. An on the job injury is very educational. It has helped me determine my future nicely. ;)

:lol: Does that mean you saw the video of who pushed you off?? :lol:

4 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Pat wont have that problem he hasn't shown up for work in months and still has 2 years until retirement

Yeah, I heard just 'cause he has a lot of broken bones, strains, sprains, metal plates and screws, he's been dogging it!

We have to start being careful though, since Pat has developed a new idea concerning his personal growth.

121017466_10157920554623212_5232112979776996661_n.jpg

Here is a disadvantage I discovered about being retired!

9bea5fc428d27e32a5d5974afcb84c86.jpg

On 6/25/2021 at 2:21 AM, Perro Del Diablo said:

Pat wont have that problem he hasn't shown up for work in months and still has 2 years until retirement

On 6/25/2021 at 6:39 AM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Yeah, I heard just 'cause he has a lot of broken bones, strains, sprains, metal plates and screws, he's been dogging it!

We have to start being careful though, since Pat has developed a new idea concerning his personal growth.

121017466_10157920554623212_5232112979776996661_n.jpg

Well, I dearly love this countdown, but I have a couple of ideas that will either make my retirement happen 1 year from now or it will definitely be 2 years from now. Retirement on my 62nd birthday will probably not happen. 
If I swing the retirement at the July 1, 2022 mark I will probably end up living near my birthplace in southwestern PA, probably West Virginia. If I go for the two year mark and the planets align I will probably end up in Flagstaff, AZ.

It all depends on some research that I actually should have done a couple of years ago regarding my retirement. 
The reality is, I should have taken my agency up on their two year buyout last year but was convinced I wouldn’t have had enough money to live on comfortably. I made a boo-boo. 
It’s no biggie, but I have a very poor attitude for putting up with crap at work now so I may just stick out the two years and throw caution to the wind and speak my mind at work and keep the bureaucrat slack-dogs I work with and for on their toes and away from me and at some point they may do me a favor and offer me an easy out just to get me out of their hair. 

We’ll see. ;)

I know they won’t fire me. Every time they have fired someone in my situation it has cost them dearly when the situation went to court or before the labor board. But, I do work with morons…

image.png.2a44b98bf96f927deac706afa82e479d.png DAYS

(and since I am going in for surgery in a couple of hours and I am not sure what condition I will be in tomorrow, here is Thursdays submission)

For Thursday, July 1, 2021:

image.png.f01cb9b856289a9bdc717e3220803332.png DAYS

HEY Pat!

Too bad you're on the other side of the continent!

You could join me on the deck while

9db63a29a406c9cff3b229b76987cb27.jpg

59 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

and since I am going in for surgery in a couple of hours and I am not sure what condition I will be in tomorrow, here is Thursdays submission)

Good luck Injun Ryder. 

@Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L prayers here. Don't worry we will take good care of @Pat Riot, SASS #13748's countdown numbers! You can trust us!

Archived