SASS Wire Forum

Lets see some dogs

Lost my best mate 'Gullee  8 months ago...said I'd wait till '024 to get another...well I couldn't last ...this is hi from Bonnee our new loved addition to the family , picked her up 0n July 25, 9 week old Kelpie  X Cattle dog..the runt of a 11..small &  fiesty & bloody clever...we love her color ..very small stumpy tail

20230725_134359.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Posting for two threads at once:
Alpo's Duck Thread AND this one for DOGS

tumblr_1fa6bfcc5c13452eea36a3f010a2cdf6_6c032fcb_1280.jpg

• Haha 3

On 7/4/2023 at 10:16 PM, JD Lud said:

got a new bed….moved to an even hotter climate so figured would try this and he loves it.

70951472039__A522E7A7-1F36-46D1-A1D1-79E78283DCF0.thumb.jpeg.d1f633677de55a79fe7994b96ddf4f64.jpeg

He wouldn’t use his new bed all the sudden.  Then I noticed a few days ago he wouldn’t lay on his side.  Trip to the vet yesterday and the bad news got worse today.  The whole family got to see him off.  Couldn’t have had a better dog, hard to say farewell.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, JD Lud said:

He wouldn’t use his new bed all the sudden.  Then I noticed a few days ago he wouldn’t lay on his side.  Trip to the vet yesterday and the bad news got worse today.  The whole family got to see him off.  Couldn’t have had a better dog, hard to say farewell.

Our heart felt condolences. It's awful to lose our fur kids. He'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Ellie & Eyesa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, JD Lud said:

Deepest sympathy.  Got that on the near horizon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A polar bear???

Back in 1979 I was a security guard at a "recreational vehicle condominium". That's a campground where you own your camping spot. You haul your RV down and you can park in your spot.

So I'm patrolling the park one night, in my golf cart, and about 11 PM I got on the radio and inform the guy at the gate that there were polar bears on lot number something or other.

Remember, I live in Florida. Polar bears are not very common in Florida.

This guy had three Samoyeds, and they were on tie outs in the front yard of his campsite.

The guy at the gate insisted that I come up and we switch so he can go back and check out the polar bears. :D

• Haha 3