Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

CLEAN-UP IN AISLE ONE!


Dutch Wheeler

Recommended Posts

You mean banned from aisle one... And two... And three... And...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

A second coat, is needed :lol:

OLG 

That big old man has been in fights before.  Crowds on into his opponent and never uses a closed fist. I'd like to have seen what started that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

That big old man has been in fights before.  Crowds on into his opponent and never uses a closed fist. I'd like to have seen what started that.

I am sure it was a dispute about the proper pastel colors for the bathroom that the big guy was hoping for, but the other guys insisted on Navaho White. These interior designers are so high strung and sensitive...

:P

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I am sure it was a dispute about the proper pastel colors for the bathroom that the big guy was hoping for, but the other guys insisted on Navaho White. These interior designers are so high strung and sensitive...

:P

Interior Designers is the correct term.  It said so on my diploma and my state license when I was one.  (Any rude jokes or comments will lead to bloodshed and broken noses.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Interior Designers is the correct term.  It said so on my diploma and my state license when I was one.  (Any rude jokes or comments will lead to bloodshed and broken noses.)


Yep...high strung and sensitive...:P

Link to post
Share on other sites

My understanding is that an argument got started over the discussion of paints being a coating but not all coatings are paints. One said the other didn’t know what he was talking about and the other rebutted to  shut the hell up cause he’s been putting the bottle opener on his paint can tool to too much use and too drunk to add to the conversation 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.