SASS Wire Forum

Water level at Tennessee Mountain Mauraders

Purly SASS # 57438

im impressed with how clean the grounds look after that , my experience has been substantially less , most every flood left a mess that took weeks to clean up - let alone the damage , i think you have a great chance of getting your shoots on track if the government cooperates a bit , its time we get back to some sense of normal and quit scaring folks , the BS needs to stop , 

We had a small flood earlier this year, water about 4' deep, that pretty well washed all the debris away. Most of our tables ended up on the berms. Raining again now.

Did you have that clubhouse empty?

Is there a River next to your range?  6+ feet of water must have taken almost everything left behind.  Sorry your club had to endure that.

Cat Brules

Just now, Michigan Slim said:

A new scenario! Shoot from a canoe!!

I have heard them arguing over a paddle before so at least one of them won't be up the creek without one.

Tennessee Mountain Marauders sits on a beautiful horse ranch that is basically a flood plain for (S. Chickamauga Creek??) Anytime we have a rain like we did Easter Sunday (6" in a couple hours) the Creek crests and floods the club. But with that said that is so much higher than I can ever remember water getting in this area. Down river they are doing construction at the I-75/I-24 split and the creek I believe is being effected. But it was a lot of rain and a tornado in a short period of time.

6 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I have heard them arguing over a paddle before so at least one of them won't be up the creek without one.

It was a good paddle too, short handle that would work well in a canoe

6 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Don’t Barkeep Casey have permanent custody of the boat paddle? :D

Kajun

Your correct Kajun, Barkeep did all he could to earn the "Paddle of Shame", he did  a great job!

Here is one of me presenting the paddle to Kid Ziggy. (In the background you can see Purly making a fast getaway from the Paddle)

133 (2).jpg

Archived