SASS Wire Forum

Comin at Cha......"Done"

Rancho Roy

Simply amazing week here at the Badlands Bar 3 ranch. Hard to explain, but the best I heard is ...."A week of partying with some shooting thrown in for fun!"

Thanks to the whole team for making it all possible. Can't wait for next year!

Many thanks to those who worked so hard to put on this wonderful event!  We had a GREAT posse (#3), GREAT stages, Great food and the hospitality down here is beyond description

Thank you from the 5 of us from Wa state who attended

Wonderful time, as always, at the Bar 3 Ranch!  Great to see lots of old friends, met some new ones, put some more faces to names.  RR, it was good to see you and your lovely wife again, looking forward to next time.  And like your title says.....we're DUN.:)

I too has a great time in Texas.  It has been a few years since I have made the trip, as always I wasn't disappointed.  It was great meeting up with some friends and meeting some new folks along the way.   

Well Done to T-Bone and the crew for one heck of a match and a dang good time!

Major Art Tillery

I have to agree it was a great shoot once again. Good stages, good company, good food, great posse, and more party than I can really sign up for these days, but worth the trip once again. 

Just wish it was closer so we could get there every year. 

Great match. Wish the Bar 3 was closer!

When I saw saw the Butcher Block food vender (great food by the way) was from Sparta Illinois I thought “man they came a long way”, so I looked on my phone. Sparta to Bar 3 548 miles. Portland Tx (my home) to Bar 3 500 miles!!!!

scenarios were very shootable. Had a great posse, no shirkers, great TOs. T-Bones legendary hospitality was very evident. Awards done in a little over an hour instead of dragging on forever. Lots of fun entertainment. 

To those naysayers I can only say shut yur pie hole. Can’t imagine why anybody would  put down a match they weren’t even at! 

Thanks to all the Bar 3 folks for putting on a great match. 

My first time at Bar 3.  Great match, great venue, great stages, great time. Big thanks to T-Bone and team as well as all that attended.  Definitely looking forward to returning!

Howdy! 

Wat a great time ! T-Bone and the bar3 crew put on a helluva shoot. Plenty of shooting,  entertainment,  and non stop fun!!. It was only 1500 miles 1 way from my home town. Already signed up for next year. Thanx for a great time. 

Dupree 

Thanks from the Outlaw Bullet Gang.

Waimea and Fireball had a great time.

We passed out lead of course but we also saw lots of old friends and made lots of new ones.

Many thanks to TBone and Juan Too Many and the rest of the crew.

18 hours of driving. Time to sleep and dream about CAC 2019.

Waimea

I HAD A BLAST!!!!!  Well, a bunch of blasts.  T-Bone and company did it up real good again!  If you have not gone, you just do not know!  If you can not have fun at a Bar 3 match, you can't have fun.  Also, the Pro Steel match was great!  Keep it up T-Bone and Company!  

Once again Pinky and I want to thank the whole Bar 3 gang for the fun and hospitality. Always a great time. This was our 8th trip from Michigan to CAC and we will be back again.....Doc

Archived