SASS Wire Forum

Welcome our newest Buckaroo, Clay Pike Kid!

Buckaroo Bubba

At Tusco today we had a first time shooter, our newest Buckaroo, Clay Pike Kid!

Please join me in welcoming him to our great sport!

His parents, Raging Thunder and Baby Doll Blue have spent the year getting him ready practicing at home. Clay Pike Kid was first and foremost very safe with his guns. Then he did a great job working his way thru all of the stages. He only missed one shot all day at his first shoot!

It's been a while since we have seen someone so young start off shooting with us. Clay Pike Kid is only 10 years old! It was really great to see how everyone cheered for him and encouraged him throughout the day. Makes me really proud to be apart of such a great group!

He has spent the last couple of years picking brass at our club and it's so great to have him now be a full time shooter! His next match is our 3-day annual match, High Noon at Tusco!

It was just really heartwarming to see him enjoy the sport and to see everyone pulling for him!

Welcome Clay Pike Kid!!!

It was a great day. I couldn't be more proud of him. It's so awesome to be part of the group we have at Tusco and to also have Tusco be the place where my son starts SASS. We couldn't ask for a better bunch of Cowboys and Cowgirls. 

21273745_1394605917272000_3659902319903819136_o.jpg

It was really neat watching the Kid go thru the stages under Raging Thunder's watchful eye!

Made my day

This is one of the things that makes this sport great!

Congrats Kid, on a fabulous first shoot!
--Dawg

18 minutes ago, RagingThunder said:

It was a great day. I couldn't be more proud of him. It's so awesome to be part of the group we have at Tusco and to also have Tusco be the place where my son starts SASS. We couldn't ask for a better bunch of Cowboys and Cowgirls. 

21273745_1394605917272000_3659902319903819136_o.jpg

Clay Pike kid is on the left!!!  already shaving too!!!

one miss!!! outstanding!!!

Great family - great younguns. Sorry we missed your debut.

Congratulations on your shoot.  Look forward to meeting you.

Archived